J-Lo to Heat Up Bulgaria in November, This Time It is for Real
Latin diva Jennifer Lopez is to bring some white-hot passion to Bulgaria in November, six years after surprisingly cancelling her planned gig here.
The concert, set for November 18, is to take place on Arena Armeec stadium in Sofia, organizers announced.
Lopez, who is one of the world's highest-paid singers and was recently named by Forbes as the world's most powerful celebrity, will visit Bulgaria as part of her international tour "Dance Again".
The Latin star was supposed to hold her first concert in Sofia on May 2, 2006 as part of the tour promoting her album "Rebirth".
Eventually she cancelled the tour, leaving thousands of disillusioned fans in Moscow, Dubai, Mumbai, Athens, Baku and Thessaloniki, only to announced shortly after that she was three months pregnant.
- » Bulgarian Cultural Properties at Exhibitions in Moscow, Bratislava, Warsaw and Paris
- » Asian Festival in the Borisova Garden in Sofia in May
- » National Library Plans to Attract Young Readers via Digitisation
- » Bulgarian Photographer Took First Prize of a Prestigious Competition
- » Sofia Hosts International Literary Festival for Children and Youngsters
- » Rapper Kendrick Lamar Wins Pulitzer Prize