Bulgarian Police Detain 61 Illegal Migrants
61 asylum seekers trying to cross from Turkey have been apprehended within 24 hours by Bulgarian border authorities.
The illegal migrants were arrested in 9 separate cases in the area of the Kapitan Andreevo checkpoint.
The persons are nationals from Syria, the Palestian Authority, Algeria, Mali, Eritrea, Sudan and Benin, reports the Bulgarian police.
- » Earthquake Stronger Than Magnitude 7 to Hit Turkey’s Marmara Region in Near Future
- » Huge Tree Falls on Car in Sofia
- » Mostly Sunny weather, with Clouds in Afternoon, NIMH
- » Harry Potter's Birthplace in Lavenham Listed for Sale for Almost £1m
- » 10th Edition of the Festival of Folklore Costumes Begins in Zheravna
- » Bulgarian Orthodox Christians Honor St. Ivan Rilski