Bulgarian Police Detain 61 Illegal Migrants
61 asylum seekers trying to cross from Turkey have been apprehended within 24 hours by Bulgarian border authorities.
The illegal migrants were arrested in 9 separate cases in the area of the Kapitan Andreevo checkpoint.
The persons are nationals from Syria, the Palestian Authority, Algeria, Mali, Eritrea, Sudan and Benin, reports the Bulgarian police.
- » Bulgaria Marks World Theater Day with Ikar Awards
- » Bulgaria Switches Back to Daylight Saving Time on Sunday Morning
- » Orthodox Bulgaria Celebrates Annunciation
- » Earth Hour Campaign Will be Marked For The 10th Time
- » Urban Saints - an Exhibition by Stefan Vasilev
- » Embassy Of Azerbaijan Celebrates Spring with Music Concert Held at The Central Military Club