Bulgarian Police Detain 61 Illegal Migrants
61 asylum seekers trying to cross from Turkey have been apprehended within 24 hours by Bulgarian border authorities.
The illegal migrants were arrested in 9 separate cases in the area of the Kapitan Andreevo checkpoint.
The persons are nationals from Syria, the Palestian Authority, Algeria, Mali, Eritrea, Sudan and Benin, reports the Bulgarian police.
- » 7 Things We’ve Learned About Earth Since the Last Earth Day
- » Swedish DJ Avicii Dies Aged 28
- » Burgas Residents Want a Local Referendum because of Plant Polluting the City
- » Earthquake Measuring 4.9 on the Richter Scale in Greece
- » Nearly a Million Bulgarians have Health Problems
- » Large Oil Refinery in Texas is on Fire