Bulgarian President's PR Gets Dreaded 'Skunk' Award
Maria Ivanova, the Press Secretary of Bulgarian President, Rosen Plevneliev, has received the unflattering "Golden Skunk" award.
The mocking award is given out by the popular TV show "Lords of the Air" in recognition of a particularly stinking affair, as suggested by the little and smelly black-and-white striped mammal it has been named after.
Ivanova received the "Golden Skunk" award for the visual blunder in Plevneliev's first New Year's address that raised a stir among the Bulgarian public.
During the address, as Plevneliev spoke about "unique Bulgarian nature," a picture showing a mountain near the resort of Aspen, Colorado, was shown.
Ivanova has graciously accepted the dreaded award, voicing regret for the careless mistake marring Plevneliev's good intentions to deliver a greeting that would be more emotional and sincere than those of his predecessors.
- » An International Team of Veterinarians Examines the Lions in Razgrad
- » New Automated Ticketing System in Varna's Public Transport
- » Global Climate Change is Now Affecting Bulgarian Raspberry Yield
- » 5 Tips for Shopping on Black Friday
- » A Child Named Anıl was Recorded in the Passport as Anal, Parents are Shocked!
- » The Constitutional Court of Italy has Voted for Mandatory Vaccines