Hewlett Packard Opens Global Support Center in Sofia
HP chose to open this center in Bulgaria over 13 other competing European countries, a strong vote of confidence in the level of talent and business opportunities in this country.
The global service centre will support the customers of the company in Europe, the Near East and Africa.
Due to its economic and financial stability, as well as the large number of well educated in the sphere of technologies young Bulgarians, Bulgaria outstripped the competitiveness of other countries, including Romania, Slovakia and Ukraine.
Hewlett-Packard will establish and support the centre in partnership with two US companies holding international experience in this area - Ajilon and SITEL.
The Bulgarian contact centre will be a part of the global network of services and customer support sections of Hewlett-Packard. Countries like India, China, Costa Rica and Slovakia are already a part of this network. The centres function as back-offices of the companies, perform diagnostics of their systems and support their services teams.
- » Azerbaijan, Bulgaria Agree on Gas Deliveries from 2020
- » Bulgaria to Study Options for Azerbaijani Gas Supplies - Energy Min
- » Turkey to Complete Wall with Syria in 5 Months
- » Bulgaria Doesn't Appeal Arbitration Ruling over Atomstroyexport Debt
- » IAEA, EBRD Officials among Speakers at Nuclear Decommissioning Conference in Sofia
- » Bulgaria EconMin Visiting Azerbaijan on Thursday, Friday