Bulgarian Sets World Record for Highest Blood Alcohol Level
The amazed doctors in Bulgaria's second biggest city of Plovdiv conducted several blood tests to confirm the initial result, which sets a new world record, beating former Latvian champion by 1.14 promilles.
The man, whose name was not disclosed, is an inhabitant of the Roma district in the town. The road accident left him with a fracture and heavy wounds, but his life is out of danger.
- » Construction of Sofia's 3rd Metro Line Could Be Delayed Over Appeals
- » Over 15 000 People Not Let Into Bulgaria in 2014
- » Bulgaria's Osam, Vit Rivers Water Levels Increasing Due to Heavy Rains
- » Over 100 People Residing in Bulgaria Illegally Arrested in Special Operation
- » Antoaneta Vasileva Questioned In Money Laundering Investigation
- » Bulgarian Red Cross Warns of New Refugee Wave