Bulgarian Sets World Record for Highest Blood Alcohol Level
The amazed doctors in Bulgaria's second biggest city of Plovdiv conducted several blood tests to confirm the initial result, which sets a new world record, beating former Latvian champion by 1.14 promilles.
The man, whose name was not disclosed, is an inhabitant of the Roma district in the town. The road accident left him with a fracture and heavy wounds, but his life is out of danger.
- » Bulgarian Ambassador to US Says Was Subject to Hack Attack
- » NGO Threatens to Sue Bulgaria over Forced Demolition of Homes in Roma District of Garmen
- » Two Bulgarian Ad Agencies Nominated in Cannes Lions Festival
- » Bulgaria, US to Create Commission on Safeguarding Cultural Heritage
- » Three Houses Collapsed in Pernik Following Illegal Mining Activities
- » Bulgaria’s PM: Hospitals Will Remain On No-Privatization List