Bulgarian Sets World Record for Highest Blood Alcohol Level
The amazed doctors in Bulgaria's second biggest city of Plovdiv conducted several blood tests to confirm the initial result, which sets a new world record, beating former Latvian champion by 1.14 promilles.
The man, whose name was not disclosed, is an inhabitant of the Roma district in the town. The road accident left him with a fracture and heavy wounds, but his life is out of danger.
- » Landslide Stops Traffic in Bulgaria's Kresna Gorge
- » Dub FX to Present His Brand New Live Show in Sofia
- » Bugaria MPs Trade Punches over Claims of 'pro-US Stance'
- » Suspect Held on Murder Charge in Bulgaria's Veliko Tarnovo
- » 62 % of Bulgarians Oppose Issue of New BGN 16 B Debt – Survey
- » CIA: Bulgarian Population is Less Than 7 Million People