Bulgarian Sets World Record for Highest Blood Alcohol Level
The amazed doctors in Bulgaria's second biggest city of Plovdiv conducted several blood tests to confirm the initial result, which sets a new world record, beating former Latvian champion by 1.14 promilles.
The man, whose name was not disclosed, is an inhabitant of the Roma district in the town. The road accident left him with a fracture and heavy wounds, but his life is out of danger.
- » Bulgaria Beefs Up Police Presence to Enforce Traffic Rules
- » Bulgaria's MPs Fined BGN 660 K For Non-Attendance
- » Salaries in Bulgarian Healthcare 'Guaranteed Until December'
- » Bulgaria’s Population Shrinks Further
- » Unemployment Rate in Bulgaria Reaches 11.3% in 2013
- » Bulgarian Scientists Prove Beer to Be as Healthy as Fruits