Bulgaria Ranks among Britons' Preferred Holiday Real Estates
Bulgaria is currently the tenth most preferred destination by Britons who want to purchase vacation housing.
The country has once again made its way into a list created by TheMoveChannel.com, a website reflecting British predilections for summertime immovables.
With some 1.6% of property inquiries to the website, it has moved 5 places up in February.
Last year, Bulgaria was somewhere between 15th and 20th, suffering an unexpected blow after it had been ranking among top 5 holiday property sellers for a long time.
The first ten countries in the list also include US, France, Spain, Portugal, Brazil, Canada, Turkey, Australia and Italy.
- » Moscow Launches Tender for Kamchiya Compound in Bulgaria
- » Sofia Apartment Prices, Sales Volumes Increase – Bulgarian Properties
- » Sofia Apartments Yield 5.4% Average Rental Return – Real Estate Agency
- » Vitosha Blvd in Bulgaria’s Sofia Ranks World's 54th Most Expensive Retail Location
- » Building Permits, Construction Starts Increase in Bulgaria in Q3
- » Bulgaria’s Sofia Property Prices Rise 6% Y/Y in Jan-Sept – Report
Look at that list and tell me that the British do not have money to burn. Not too long ago the media was going on about 'carbon footprints'. I guess the wealthy dont really care as long as they are OK.
Imagine flying to Brazil, Australia and the USA several times a year to stay in your vacation home...wow!
Still I guess it is better for the homeless Brits that these folk do not buy vacation homes in the UK taking a roof away from the avaialble housing. Pardon? They already have vacation homes in the UK. Oh I see.