Bulgaria Ranks among Britons' Preferred Holiday Real Estates
Bulgaria is currently the tenth most preferred destination by Britons who want to purchase vacation housing.
The country has once again made its way into a list created by TheMoveChannel.com, a website reflecting British predilections for summertime immovables.
With some 1.6% of property inquiries to the website, it has moved 5 places up in February.
Last year, Bulgaria was somewhere between 15th and 20th, suffering an unexpected blow after it had been ranking among top 5 holiday property sellers for a long time.
The first ten countries in the list also include US, France, Spain, Portugal, Brazil, Canada, Turkey, Australia and Italy.
- » Business Property Deals Amount to EUR 225 M for January-September 2016
- » Sofia's Average Price of Real Estate in Construction Higher Than Price of Old Buildings
- » Bulgaria 'Ignoring N-Korea Illicit Real-Estate Deals'
- » Newly Built Homes in Bulgaria Increase 3.2% Y/Y in Q2 2016, Dwellings Up 15.6%
- » Housing Construction Permits Rise in Bulgaria in Q2 2016
- » Real Estate Agents Note Increase in Sales on Bulgaria’s Black Sea Coast
Look at that list and tell me that the British do not have money to burn. Not too long ago the media was going on about 'carbon footprints'. I guess the wealthy dont really care as long as they are OK.
Imagine flying to Brazil, Australia and the USA several times a year to stay in your vacation home...wow!
Still I guess it is better for the homeless Brits that these folk do not buy vacation homes in the UK taking a roof away from the avaialble housing. Pardon? They already have vacation homes in the UK. Oh I see.