Bitter Winter to Hit Bulgaria by End of Month
Following the unusually warm weather over the past month, now it’s time for Bulgarians to brace for the arrival of real winter.
Meteorologists predict snowfall by the 25th of January, with temperatures dropping considerably. When the cold grips, it is likely to last all through February and into March, according to Standartnews.
Temperatures will drop to -10, -12 degrees Celsius by next month.
Meanwhile, residents of Bulgaria will be able to enjoy another sunny and warm weekend this week, the last such before spring.
- » Up to 200 out of 700 Houses in Flood-Hit Mizia Are Still Inhabitable
- » 5.1 Earthquake Hits Greek Chalkidiki Peninsula
- » Minor 2.9-Magnitude Earthquake Registered West of Bulgaria's Smolyan
- » WWF Launches River Conservation Campaign in Bulgaria
- » Minor 2.4-Magnitude Earthquake Reported in Southern Bulgaria
- » Brightest Supermoon in 2 Decades to Be Observed Sunday