Bitter Winter to Hit Bulgaria by End of Month
Following the unusually warm weather over the past month, now it’s time for Bulgarians to brace for the arrival of real winter.
Meteorologists predict snowfall by the 25th of January, with temperatures dropping considerably. When the cold grips, it is likely to last all through February and into March, according to Standartnews.
Temperatures will drop to -10, -12 degrees Celsius by next month.
Meanwhile, residents of Bulgaria will be able to enjoy another sunny and warm weekend this week, the last such before spring.
- » Environment Ministry Warns of Heavy Downpours Throughout Bulgaria
- » London Heathrow Cancels 10% of Flights over Hurricane Gonzalo
- » Brussels Threatens Bulgaria With Court Action Over Environment Issues
- » Sofia Zoo To Get Penguins, Kangaroos
- » Farmer Market Fest Showcases Organic Food
- » 3.2-Magnitude Earthquake Registered 80km Away from Smolyan