Bitter Winter to Hit Bulgaria by End of Month
Following the unusually warm weather over the past month, now it’s time for Bulgarians to brace for the arrival of real winter.
Meteorologists predict snowfall by the 25th of January, with temperatures dropping considerably. When the cold grips, it is likely to last all through February and into March, according to Standartnews.
Temperatures will drop to -10, -12 degrees Celsius by next month.
Meanwhile, residents of Bulgaria will be able to enjoy another sunny and warm weekend this week, the last such before spring.
- » Expected December Temperatures Around Norm, Snow Likely For Christmas
- » Bulgaria Lacks Official Data On Correlation Air Pollution - Health
- » Bulgarian TPP Carries Highest Pollution Cost in Europe
- » US Braces for New Heavy Snowfall after Storm Leaves Seven Dead
- » 7 Bulgarian Districts under Code Orange Weather Alert over Heavy Rain
- » Bulgaria's Environment Ministry Warns Of Rising Water Levels In Rivers