FC Seoul Eyeing Bulgarian Striker Bojinov
South Korean football club FC Seoul are believed to be interested in signing Bulgarian striker Valeri Bojinov.
Bojinov, who was once considered a promising youngster, and played for teams like Manchester City, Fiorentina, and Juventus, has been struggling over the past years. His last club, Sporting Lisbon terminated his 3-year contract on disciplinary terms.
This season, Bojinov has been training with Bulgarian clubs Levski and Lokomotiv Sofia, but remains a free agent.
FC Seoul, a 5-time K-League champion, are said to be preparing a hefty salary and bonus package to lure the Bulgarian striker, according to Gong.bg.
Currently, the Korean league is on break between seasons. In 2013, FC Seoul finished in 4th place.
- » Bulgaria’s Zhekova Wins Bronze in Snowboard WC Event
- » Bulgaria’s Stiliyan Petrov Plays Charity Match for Leukemia
- » Bulgaria’s Dimitrov Beats Haase in Indian Wells
- » CSKA Beats Levski in Bulgarian Derby
- » Bulgaria's Grigor Dimitrov, Roger Federer Practice Together
- » Bulgaria’s Pironkova Suffers 1st Round Loss in Indian Wells