Bulgaria's Construction Production Index Up 0.5% M/M in Oct 2013
Bulgaria's construction production index, calculated on the basis of seasonally adjusted data, increased by 0.5% on the month in October 2013.
According to preliminary reports of the National Statistical Institute (NSI), in October 2013, working day adjusted data showed a decrease by 7.8% in construction output, compared to the same month of 2012.
In October 2013, the construction production index, calculated on the basis of seasonally adjusted data, registered an increase from the previous month, with civil engineering production growing by 2.1%, while building construction declined by 0.8%.
On an annual basis, the decrease in construction output in October 2013, calculated on the basis of working day adjusted data, was determined by the negative trends both in the sphere of civil/engineering, and building construction, where declines of 10.8% and 5.4%, respectively, were recorded.
- » ECB Raises Eurozone Growth Outlook
- » New Europe Bridge Increased Bulgaria-Romania Turnover
- » EC Puts Italy, France on Economic Watch-List, Praises Spain
- » Eurozone Records Slight Growth in Q4 2013 - Eurostat
- » Bulgarian Municipalities Demand 2-3% of Personal Income Tax
- » Rosatom Vows Regular Nuclear Fuel Supplies despite Ukraine Crisis