Fire Damages Opera House in Bulgaria's Ruse
A fire has fully destroyed overnight three wardrobes with costumes and a number of props of the State Opera in the Bulgarian Danube city of Ruse.
The call alerting about a fire in the opera house has been placed at 2:40 am, reported the regional police directorate.
The police and firefighters dispatched to the "Holy Trinity" square in Ruse, where the building is located, found burning costumes and props in a side hallway. In addition to them, two curtains, curtain rods, trims and decorative plaster have been destroyed as well.
The police are investigating the cause of the fire and pre-trial proceedings have been launched.
- » Only 20% of Bulgarian Roma Have Jobs – Study
- » 62% of Bulgarians against Accepting More Refugees – Poll
- » Protesting Bulgarian Students with 'College Day' Action
- » Bulgarian Students Celebrate 'College Day'
- » 3 Injured in Bulgarian Refugee Shelter Riot
- » Bulgaria's Interior Admits about Unrest at Refugee Center on Nov 30