Bulgarian Border Authorities Detain 52 Illegal Migrants
Bulgarian border police have detained 52 illegal migrants who had crossed into Bulgaria from Turkey during the last 24 hours.
The migrants were in several separate groups of about ten.
None of them carried IDs on them. Some said they were refugees from Syria, others were determined to be citizens of Ghana and Nigeria.
Underaged persons and smaller children were also present among the detained.
Due investigations are under way.
- » The Search for the Boy who Hit Tourists with a Car has Ended, He is Found Dead
- » Earthquake in Central Italy
- » Two People were Injured in a Fire in a Sofia Hotel
- » Pink Camper on a Tour in 25 Cities in Bulgaria to Help Women With Breast Cancer
- » The German President Signed a Law for Gay Marriages
- » NASA Forced to Deny There Was a Long-Lost ‘Civilisation’ on Mars