Bulgarian Border Authorities Detain 52 Illegal Migrants
Bulgarian border police have detained 52 illegal migrants who had crossed into Bulgaria from Turkey during the last 24 hours.
The migrants were in several separate groups of about ten.
None of them carried IDs on them. Some said they were refugees from Syria, others were determined to be citizens of Ghana and Nigeria.
Underaged persons and smaller children were also present among the detained.
Due investigations are under way.
- » It Is Saint Thomas Sunday
- » Antarctica: Preparation For 26th Bulgarian Antarctic Expedition Started
- » Three French People In Hospital After Car Crash Around Simitli
- » Code Yellow Over Strong Wind in 12 Regions In Bulgaria
- » Sofia World Cup 2017 Is Coming on 5 May
- » Donors Campaign for Books Being Organized on The World Book and Copyright Day