Bulgarian Border Authorities Detain 52 Illegal Migrants
Bulgarian border police have detained 52 illegal migrants who had crossed into Bulgaria from Turkey during the last 24 hours.
The migrants were in several separate groups of about ten.
None of them carried IDs on them. Some said they were refugees from Syria, others were determined to be citizens of Ghana and Nigeria.
Underaged persons and smaller children were also present among the detained.
Due investigations are under way.
- » The Prosecutor's Office is Investigating the Admission of Foreign Students at Medical University Sofia
- » Thousands of Romanians Protested in Bucharest
- » Meteorologists have Warned of Strong Winds and Heavy Rainfalls
- » The Kindergartens in Varna Offer Free Training in all Kinds of Sports
- » Delays in Distributing Food to Socially Disadvantaged People
- » Incident with Bulgaria's Only "Spartan"