Bulgarian Border Authorities Detain 52 Illegal Migrants
Bulgarian border police have detained 52 illegal migrants who had crossed into Bulgaria from Turkey during the last 24 hours.
The migrants were in several separate groups of about ten.
None of them carried IDs on them. Some said they were refugees from Syria, others were determined to be citizens of Ghana and Nigeria.
Underaged persons and smaller children were also present among the detained.
Due investigations are under way.
- » A Woman Smashed Police Patrols Vehicles and Wounded Policemen in Dimitrovgrad
- » Hot in Some Places in the Afternoon in Bulgaria, Maximum Temperatures Reaching 25°C to 30°C
- » Moderate Magnetic Storm will Reach Earth
- » Powerful Earthquake in Romania
- » The Coming Days in Bulgaria: Sun until Noon, do not Forget the Umbrella in the Afternoon
- » Bulgaria is First in the EU by the Number of Women Working in the IT Sector