Bulgarian Border Authorities Detain 6 Illegal Migrants
Bulgarian border police have detained six migrants who tried to enter the country from Turkey at the Kapitan Andreevo checkpoint.
The six were found during an inspection of a trailer hauled by a car driven by a Turkish national.
All of the migrants were without identity documents on them.
Four, who said they come from Afghanistan - a young man and woman, and two children - are believed to be a family.
The two others are young men who said they are Palestinian.
The six have been detained in the illegal migrants housing facility near Svilengrad.
- » Construction of Sofia's 3rd Metro Line Could Be Delayed Over Appeals
- » Over 15 000 People Not Let Into Bulgaria in 2014
- » Bulgaria's Osam, Vit Rivers Water Levels Increasing Due to Heavy Rains
- » Over 100 People Residing in Bulgaria Illegally Arrested in Special Operation
- » Antoaneta Vasileva Questioned In Money Laundering Investigation
- » Bulgarian Red Cross Warns of New Refugee Wave