Bulgarian Border Authorities Detain 6 Illegal Migrants
Bulgarian border police have detained six migrants who tried to enter the country from Turkey at the Kapitan Andreevo checkpoint.
The six were found during an inspection of a trailer hauled by a car driven by a Turkish national.
All of the migrants were without identity documents on them.
Four, who said they come from Afghanistan - a young man and woman, and two children - are believed to be a family.
The two others are young men who said they are Palestinian.
The six have been detained in the illegal migrants housing facility near Svilengrad.
- » Earthquake Felt in Bulgaria's Chirpan
- » Heavy Rains, Floods, Car Crashes on Holy Saturday in Bulgaria
- » Jerusalem Holy Fire to Arrive in Bulgaria’s Plovdiv on Holy Saturday
- » Code Yellow Issued in 16 Bulgarian Districts Over Heavy Rain
- » Bulgarian Drivers Advised to Put Winter Tires
- » Orthodox Bulgarians Mark Good Friday