Bulgarian Lures French Tourists with Culture, History
The top six French tour operators are going to arrive in Bulgaria in April to learn about the opportunities for cultural and historical tourism in the country.
The information was reported Friday by the Head of the Association of Bulgarian Hotel and Restaurant Owners, Blagoy Ragin, cited by Standard news.
Ragin explained Bulgaria is becoming more and more attractive for fans of "pilgrimage" tourism, while the French were known to be among the biggest lovers globally of cultural tours.
According to him, once the French come, they will be followed by the Belgians and the Dutch.
The prospects for Bulgarian tourism will be also discussed at the 30th edition of the international tourism exchange "Vacation and SPA Expo," to be held February 16 – 18 in Sofia.
It will include 270 exhibitors, with some 50 of them attending for the first time, such as tour operators from Albania, the Dominican Republic, Indonesia, the South African Republic, and others. Cuba will be represented for the first time after a 5-year interruption.
- » Bulgaria Presented at Salon Mondial du Tourisme in Paris
- » Wizz Air to Launch New Bulgaria – Bratislava Route
- » Bulgaria to Participate in ITB Berlin, 2017
- » Wizz Air Cancels Sofia-Kutaisi Flights
- » Ryanair Announces New Winter Services from Bulgaria
- » Bulgarian Resort Sunny Beach – the Cheapest Tourist Destination in the World