Bulgarian Customs Officers Seize ATM Skimmer Parts Stuffed in Croissants
Bulgarian customs officials have seized parts of ATM skimming devices from the luggage of a Bulgarian national traveling to Germany on a bus.
The offender was detained at the Kalotina border crossing, according to the press office of the Customs Agency.
The ATM skimmer parts were found scattered in different parts of the luggage of the Bulgarian, including two "mouths" stuffed into croissants, a reader and batteries placed into a medicine box, and big plates placed in plastic boxes at the bottom of the suitcase.
The competent authorities continue the investigation of the case.
- » Bulgarian Police Officer Critically Wounded By Mentally Ill Man
- » 28-Year-Old Man Wounded in Shoting in Sofia
- » Sofia Central Bus Station Evacuated Over Unattended Luggage
- » Balkan Drug Lord Dragoslav Kosmajac Arrested in Montenegro
- » Sofia City Court Adjourns First Hearing in Ataka Leader Case
- » Ataka Leader Volen Siderov Faces Prosecution Over Hooliganism