Bulgarian Customs Officers Seize ATM Skimmer Parts Stuffed in Croissants
Bulgarian customs officials have seized parts of ATM skimming devices from the luggage of a Bulgarian national traveling to Germany on a bus.
The offender was detained at the Kalotina border crossing, according to the press office of the Customs Agency.
The ATM skimmer parts were found scattered in different parts of the luggage of the Bulgarian, including two "mouths" stuffed into croissants, a reader and batteries placed into a medicine box, and big plates placed in plastic boxes at the bottom of the suitcase.
The competent authorities continue the investigation of the case.
- » Last-Instance Court to Sit on Bulgarian Ex Spy Chief's 10-Year Sentence
- » Bulgaria Handed over 72 Turkish Nationals in 2016
- » Bulgarian Border Police Officers Taken into Custody amid Corruption Charges
- » Arrested Syrian Albakir Planned To Attack Berlin Airport
- » Turkish Citizen Arrested With 30 Kg of Heroin
- » Bulgarian Police Find 65 Migrants Hiding in Cargo Train