Bulgarian Customs Officers Seize ATM Skimmer Parts Stuffed in Croissants
Bulgarian customs officials have seized parts of ATM skimming devices from the luggage of a Bulgarian national traveling to Germany on a bus.
The offender was detained at the Kalotina border crossing, according to the press office of the Customs Agency.
The ATM skimmer parts were found scattered in different parts of the luggage of the Bulgarian, including two "mouths" stuffed into croissants, a reader and batteries placed into a medicine box, and big plates placed in plastic boxes at the bottom of the suitcase.
The competent authorities continue the investigation of the case.
- » Police is Checking a Suspicious Luggage at Varna Airport
- » Number of Crimes Registered In Sofia Down
- » Migrant Smuggling Network Dismantled Near Dunav Bridge Checkpoint
- » Man’s Body Found in Front of Residential Building in Sofia, Regions is Closed Off
- » Car Explodes in Yahinovo Village, One Person Detained
- » Sofia Regional Prosecutor’s Office Detains 49-year-old Man Accused of Murder in Etropole Town