Bulgarian Customs Officers Seize ATM Skimmer Parts Stuffed in Croissants
Bulgarian customs officials have seized parts of ATM skimming devices from the luggage of a Bulgarian national traveling to Germany on a bus.
The offender was detained at the Kalotina border crossing, according to the press office of the Customs Agency.
The ATM skimmer parts were found scattered in different parts of the luggage of the Bulgarian, including two "mouths" stuffed into croissants, a reader and batteries placed into a medicine box, and big plates placed in plastic boxes at the bottom of the suitcase.
The competent authorities continue the investigation of the case.
- » Bulgaria's Revenue Agency Uncovers Tax Evasion worth BGN 20M in H1, 2014
- » Court Imposes House Arrest on 'Putin Opponent' Nikolai Kobliakov
- » Sofia Prosecution Demands Detention for Nikolai Kobliakov
- » Tens of Turkish Policemen Arrested over 'Plotting' against Gov't
- » Bulgarian Border Police Seizes Heroin worth BGN 5.7M
- » Sofia Court Reduces Prison Sentence of Alleged Drug Gang Leader Zlatomir Ivanov