Bulgarian Customs Officers Seize ATM Skimmer Parts Stuffed in Croissants
Bulgarian customs officials have seized parts of ATM skimming devices from the luggage of a Bulgarian national traveling to Germany on a bus.
The offender was detained at the Kalotina border crossing, according to the press office of the Customs Agency.
The ATM skimmer parts were found scattered in different parts of the luggage of the Bulgarian, including two "mouths" stuffed into croissants, a reader and batteries placed into a medicine box, and big plates placed in plastic boxes at the bottom of the suitcase.
The competent authorities continue the investigation of the case.
- » Bulgaria Govt Confirms Arrest of French National en Route to Turkey
- » French National Detained in Bulgaria
- » Bulgarian Interior Ministry Reports Successful Operation Against Cigarette Smugglers
- » Sarafovo Attack: Bulgarian Court Fails to Launch Trial
- » Bulgarian-Australian National Detained over Terrorism 'Sympathized with IS'
- » Syrian Man Shot Near Central Sofia 'Involved in People Smuggling'