European Watchdog Grounds Boeing 787 Dreamliner
The European Aviation Safety Agency has grounded all Boeing 787 Dreamliner jumbo jets after a series of worrisome incidents aboard the new aircraft.
The European air-safety officials announced they were adopting the Federal Aviation Administration's directive, issued Wednesday, ordering all 787s taken out of service.
The EASA's order Thursday applies to all European carriers flying the 787 Dreamliner. At the moment, only Polsh airline LOT flies the airplane.
A string of issues in recent weeks have raised questions about the 787, with battery problems causing the most concern.
- » Voting Of Turks Abroad in Constitutional Referendum Begins
- » Turkish Media on Bulgaria's Snap Elections
- » Trump Hands Merkel USD 375 B Bill
- » Le Pen: EU Will Die, Globalists Will Be Defeated
- » Albania Makes Public State Security Files From Hoxha's Regime
- » Wall Street Journal: Defeated Socialists Force GERB To Adopt Milder Stance on Russia