Young Bulgarians Stage No Pants Subway Ride
Some 15 Bulgarian youth joined the self-styled "No Pants Subway Ride" global initiative Sunday to the amusement of riders in the Sofia underground.
The flash mob has people riding in the metro in their lower underwear, and has a humorous goal.
In 2013, the fun is expected to take place in 50 cities and 24 countries worldwide.
330 people had claimed attendance at the Facebook announcement of the Sofia event, but only 15 of them turned up, reports OffNews.bg.
Fellow passengers were reportedly entertained and promised to join the flash mob next year.
The No Pants Subway Ride was started out as an annual prank in 2001 in New York City by the Improv Everywhere group.
- » Heavy Traffic Across Bulgaria Set to Continue on Good Friday
- » Heavy Traffic Across Bulgaria as People Embark on Trips for Easter
- » Bulgarian Media 'Partly Free' - Freedom House Report
- » Bulgaria MPs Revoke Beach Camping Ban in 2nd Reading
- » Soilwork Also Joins Kavarna Rock Fest 2016
- » Kavarna Rock Fest 2016: First 3 Bands Confirmed