Young Bulgarians Stage No Pants Subway Ride
Some 15 Bulgarian youth joined the self-styled "No Pants Subway Ride" global initiative Sunday to the amusement of riders in the Sofia underground.
The flash mob has people riding in the metro in their lower underwear, and has a humorous goal.
In 2013, the fun is expected to take place in 50 cities and 24 countries worldwide.
330 people had claimed attendance at the Facebook announcement of the Sofia event, but only 15 of them turned up, reports OffNews.bg.
Fellow passengers were reportedly entertained and promised to join the flash mob next year.
The No Pants Subway Ride was started out as an annual prank in 2001 in New York City by the Improv Everywhere group.
- » Number of Migrants Who Left Bulgaria's Accommodation Centers Bubbles
- » 44 Ship Wrecks Explored in Bulgaria's Black Sea
- » Bulgaria Celebrates 150th Anniversary of First Railway
- » Bulgaria Owes BGN 95 M for Treatment of Bulgarian Patients in EU
- » 24-Carat Gold Stamps Displayed at Bulgaria's Bulkolekto 2016
- » Union of Armenians in Europe To Hold Charity Ball in Bulgaria's Plovdiv