Young Bulgarians Stage No Pants Subway Ride
Some 15 Bulgarian youth joined the self-styled "No Pants Subway Ride" global initiative Sunday to the amusement of riders in the Sofia underground.
The flash mob has people riding in the metro in their lower underwear, and has a humorous goal.
In 2013, the fun is expected to take place in 50 cities and 24 countries worldwide.
330 people had claimed attendance at the Facebook announcement of the Sofia event, but only 15 of them turned up, reports OffNews.bg.
Fellow passengers were reportedly entertained and promised to join the flash mob next year.
The No Pants Subway Ride was started out as an annual prank in 2001 in New York City by the Improv Everywhere group.
- » Sofia Airport Terminal 1 Evacuated over Suspected Bomb Threat
- » Christmas Tree Lights in Sofia to be Illuminated on Tuesday
- » Bulgaria's Plovdiv Hosts Documentary, Animation Film Festival
- » Bulgarian President – Fighting Climate Change Could Have Economic Benefits
- » Bulgaria Confirms Participation in 2016 Eurovision Song Contest
- » Second Edition of Morocco Days in Bulgaria Begins in Sofia on November 30