Bulgaria Detains 18 Illegal Migrants on Turkey Border
18 illegal migrants have been detained by Bulgarian authorities Sunday upon attempting to cross the country's border with Turkey.
Early Sunday morning, border police intercepted near the village of Golyam Dervent a group of 10 men without IDs, who presented themselves as citizens of Congo.
In two separate incidents, authorities found two groups of 4 and 3 Syrian citizens who tried to enter Bulgaria on a regular passenger bus, but with forged travel documents.
A Turkish citizen has also been detained, whot tried to jump over the fence at Kapitan Andreevo crossing point in order to avoid passport check.
- » The Weather Situation is Complicated: Snow Across the Country, Temperatures Fall
- » Bulgaria Honors St Theodore with Horse Racing
- » The White House Attacking with a Car was Deliberate, but it was not Dangerous
- » The Road Infrastructure Agency has Warned of Snow and Strong Winds from Sunday
- » Bulgaria, Lithuania and Romania are the Countries with the Lowest Minimum Wage in the EU
- » There are no More Wild Horses on Earth