11 Syrian Refugees Intercepted in Bulgaria
Bulgarian border police have detained 11 illegal migrants from Syria who tried to cross the border with Turkey Sunday.
The group, comprizing 9 men, one woman and her child, were detained in the field near the village of Matochina, in the area of Kapitan Andreevo crossing point.
None of them had IDs on them, but they said to the officers they are fleeing from Syria.
The 11 illegal migrants have been detained in Svilengrad, and investigations are under way.
- » Pink Camper on a Tour in 25 Cities in Bulgaria to Help Women With Breast Cancer
- » The German President Signed a Law for Gay Marriages
- » NASA Forced to Deny There Was a Long-Lost ‘Civilisation’ on Mars
- » 2 Dead and 55 Injured after an Explosion of Restaurant in China
- » Pensioners in Norway have the Highest Standard of Living
- » Today's Google Doodle is about the Man who Predicted the Internet