11 Syrian Refugees Intercepted in Bulgaria
Bulgarian border police have detained 11 illegal migrants from Syria who tried to cross the border with Turkey Sunday.
The group, comprizing 9 men, one woman and her child, were detained in the field near the village of Matochina, in the area of Kapitan Andreevo crossing point.
None of them had IDs on them, but they said to the officers they are fleeing from Syria.
The 11 illegal migrants have been detained in Svilengrad, and investigations are under way.
- » ''Make a Selfie With an EU Project'' Campaign Now Launched
- » Garmen Citizens Dissatisfied With Local Government's Reaction
- » Yellow Dust Found All Across Sofia
- » More than 33 000 Bulgarians Moved to Live in Villages in Past Year
- » 30 % of Bulgarians Have Confidence in Coalition Government – Gallup
- » UNICEF Launches Exhibition to Assist Children of Nepal