Russia Urges EU to Set High Priority on South Stream
Russia believes that the South Stream gas pipeline project should be granted a high priority status by the European Union, Russian Foreign Minister Sergey Lavrov has said.
The Russian Foreign Minister has noted that Nord Stream has already been declared as a priority project for the EU, and granting the same status to South Stream was also discussed at the EU-Russia summit.
He has pointed out that the volume of gas to be pumped through South Stream would be larger than that pumped through Nord Stream.
Lavrov has also stated that the provisions of the 3rd Energy Package violate the EU's commitments not to worsen the conditions of business with Russia, Interfax informs.
- » Azerbaijan Ready to Invest in Bulgaria’s gasification
- » The Average Value of Heat Invoices For Household Customers of EVN Heating Company in December 2017 is BGN 80.32
- » Tesla Began the Serial Production of Solar Roofs
- » Minister of Energy: There are no Grounds for Raising the Price of Electricity
- » Bulgaria's NPP Kozloduy Opens 21.2 mln Euro Repair
- » Russia has Delivered the First Quantities of Liquefied Gas in the UK