Sofia to Hold Its 2nd German-Style Christmas Market
Bulgaria's capital Sofia is to open a German-style Christmas market on Monday, November 26, it has been announced.
The market will be settled in the park in front of the National Theater in downtown Sofia, as well as in the city's Business Park, dnevnik.bg informs.
The market is expected to be inaugurated by German Ambassador to Bulgaria Mathias Hoepfner.
Sofianites have been promised mulled wine, delicacies and a number of entertaining activities.
The Weihnachtsmarkt will remain opened until December 22.
- » Theodor Ushev Shows for the First Time in Sofia an Immersive Art Installation and a Mixed Reality
- » "The Shape of Water" Took the Award of American Film Critics
- » Modigliani Art Exhibit Found to be Full of fakes
- » An Interactive Exhibition Will Welcome the Guests to the Opening Ceremony For the Bulgarian Presidency of the Council of the EU
- » "Rolling Stones" have the Most Successful Tour of the Year
- » The Alternative and Experimental Iranian Singer SEVDALIZA Comes to Sofia
Bulgaria has no traditions of their own? And have to even import Christmas market idea from abroad? Absolutely absurd. As much as we love Germany (they are hard working good people which are example for Bulgarians to follow), we should be finding traditions with ourselves.