Sofia to Hold Its 2nd German-Style Christmas Market
Bulgaria's capital Sofia is to open a German-style Christmas market on Monday, November 26, it has been announced.
The market will be settled in the park in front of the National Theater in downtown Sofia, as well as in the city's Business Park, dnevnik.bg informs.
The market is expected to be inaugurated by German Ambassador to Bulgaria Mathias Hoepfner.
Sofianites have been promised mulled wine, delicacies and a number of entertaining activities.
The Weihnachtsmarkt will remain opened until December 22.
- » SOLAR SUMMER Festival in Bulgaria Canceled Over Measures Against Loud Music
- » Some of the Most Ancient Vietnamese Rituals will be Presented on 18th August in Sofia
- » Leonardo DiCaprio will Play Leonardo da Vinci
- » Bulgarian Lyuba Lukova Creates Unique Graphic Design Creations in Atlanta Design Museum
- » Garden Bazaar of Arts and Creative Crafts Conquered Borisova Garden During the Weekend
- » New Movie Theater Opens Doors in Kardzhali After 10-year Break
Bulgaria has no traditions of their own? And have to even import Christmas market idea from abroad? Absolutely absurd. As much as we love Germany (they are hard working good people which are example for Bulgarians to follow), we should be finding traditions with ourselves.