Bulgaria Residential Property Prices Down by 26% in Q4 y/y
Prices of residential property in Bulgaria declined by an average of 1,9% in the last quarter of 2009 compared to the previous, data from the statistics office shows. The decrease on an annual basis is 26,3%.
According to the National Statistical Institute, the average price of one square meter of residential property in Bulgaria in the last quarter of 2009 was BGN 1 001,72.
Residential property prices are found to be the highest in the Black Sea city of Varna – BGN 1686,17 per square meter, followed by the capital Sofia BGN 1585,17 and the Black Sea city of Burgas – BGN 1360,33.
In the last quarter of 2009, the residential property prices in Sofia dropped by 3,4% compared to the third quarter of 2009. The highest decreases are registered in the northern towns of Pleven (6,4%) and Russe (5,6%), as well as the second-biggest town of Plovdiv (5,7%).
- » High Demand for Office Space in Bulgaria to Continue in 2016 - Industry
- » Hyatt to Enter Bulgaria with Five-Star Hotel in Sofia
- » Bulgaria Posts 63% Rise in Number of Dwellings in New Buildings Completed in Q1
- » Building Permits Issued in Bulgaria Rise 3.4% Y/Y in Q1
- » Sofia Residential Property Market Makes Strong Start to 2016 - Industry
- » Moscow Launches Tender for Kamchiya Compound in Bulgaria