Bulgarian Businesses Lost BGN 456 M from Russian Gas Cutoff
386 Bulgarian businesses have reported losses as a result of the Russia-Ukraine gas pricing dispute, which left Bulgaria without Russian gas for two weeks starting January 6.
325 companies have reported a total of BGN 213 M worth of losses, and 252 companies said they had incurred some BGN 243 M in indirect losses.
These figures do not include the money that the Bulgarian state budget lost from the termination or reduction of the manufacturing operations.
The Ministry officials have pointed out that the total losses for the Bulgarian economy from the gas crisis would be way more than BGN 0,5 B.
- » In the Industrial Zone of Burgas over 50 Million Leva have Been Invested.
- » Boyko Borissov and Theresa May Discussed Cooperation on Migration and Security
- » UN: 1300 Refugees Blocked in Libya must be Admitted to Other Countries
- » More than 60% of the Companies will Give out Bonuses for Christmas
- » In the Period January - October 2017 Bulgarian Exports to 3rd Countries Increased by 15.9%
- » The EU Gives EUR 355 Million to Start-up Companies in Bulgaria
you ae making me puke ... if you want me to be an Arab , no problem ... here we go , I am ... you can even call me yellow , black , green , violet or whatever ... this will neither change nor affect the shit environment you live in ... No secret that many in EU and even the East Europe (just recal recent Entropa satirical sculpture ... it was not done by order by the way) are very suspecious against Bulgaria ... so what ? this might be a good message for you all living here to improve the situation ... instead , we are hearing some fart about your European identity and how unique you are ...
Is that you and your cousins dude?
of course stealthy, BG economy is 1/2 gray 1/2 steal from EU....as long as stupid guilt ridden EU is paying why not just take it? If someone came to you in the street with 10,000 euros and said 'take this money, it will make me feel better' would you not take it??
by the way, turn around! The falafels are burning and the lunch time clients want their djooner now!!!