Qaddafi Promised Nurses Wouldn't be Executed
"Some good news from Tripoli", di Stefano wrote in his online diary at studiolegaleinternazionale.com.
"As you all know I wrote to Colonel Ghadaffi regarding the Bulgarian Nurses and in my view it served no purpose executing them. That has been accepted and the nurses now regardless of whatever happens in the Appeal Court will NOT be executed. Thank you Colonel G. You have shown what mercy means!"
Born in 1955, di Stefano works in the UK and has gained popularity by consulting on big trials in the UK and abroad.
- » Rosen Zhelyazkov Appointed Head of Bulgarian Electronic Management Agency
- » Bulgaria To Pay First BGN 3.4 M Installment For Refugees in Turkey
- » BSP, Lyava Balgariya To Start Discussions On Non-Confidence Vote
- » DPS Leader Karadayi: Georgieva's Nomination For UN Secretary General Is Very Superficial Move
- » Bulgarian President Plevneliev Calls For Unity On New UN Secretary Nomination
- » BSP: Georgieva's Nomination For UN Secretary General Is Shame For Bulgaria