Qaddafi Promised Nurses Wouldn't be Executed
"Some good news from Tripoli", di Stefano wrote in his online diary at studiolegaleinternazionale.com.
"As you all know I wrote to Colonel Ghadaffi regarding the Bulgarian Nurses and in my view it served no purpose executing them. That has been accepted and the nurses now regardless of whatever happens in the Appeal Court will NOT be executed. Thank you Colonel G. You have shown what mercy means!"
Born in 1955, di Stefano works in the UK and has gained popularity by consulting on big trials in the UK and abroad.
- » Kosovo President Receives Bulgaria's Ambassador for Farewell Visit
- » Bulgaria Asked to Give EUR 7 M More for EU's 2015 Budget
- » Bulgaria Applies for Flood Damage Aid from EUSF
- » President Plevleniev: Bulgaria Can Meet EU's Renewables Target
- » Plovdiv Mayor Signs Contract for BGN 30 M Loan from EBRD
- » GERB Meets BSP Friday in Second Round of Coalition Talks