Qaddafi Promised Nurses Wouldn't be Executed
"Some good news from Tripoli", di Stefano wrote in his online diary at studiolegaleinternazionale.com.
"As you all know I wrote to Colonel Ghadaffi regarding the Bulgarian Nurses and in my view it served no purpose executing them. That has been accepted and the nurses now regardless of whatever happens in the Appeal Court will NOT be executed. Thank you Colonel G. You have shown what mercy means!"
Born in 1955, di Stefano works in the UK and has gained popularity by consulting on big trials in the UK and abroad.
- » BSP MP Tables Space Exploration Draft Law
- » Central Bank Deputy Governor Arrives at Bulgaria's Presidency
- » Kristalina Georgieva 'Should Comment on EU Foreign Affairs' - FM
- » Parliament Fails to Reach Quorum, As GERB MPs Do Not Attend Session
- » President Plevneliev 'to Hold Consultations' with Caretaker Gov't
- » Nikolay Barekov's Appointment at TV7 'A Mistake' - KTB Owner