Qaddafi Promised Nurses Wouldn't be Executed
"Some good news from Tripoli", di Stefano wrote in his online diary at studiolegaleinternazionale.com.
"As you all know I wrote to Colonel Ghadaffi regarding the Bulgarian Nurses and in my view it served no purpose executing them. That has been accepted and the nurses now regardless of whatever happens in the Appeal Court will NOT be executed. Thank you Colonel G. You have shown what mercy means!"
Born in 1955, di Stefano works in the UK and has gained popularity by consulting on big trials in the UK and abroad.
- » EU’s 1st Ever Legal Instrument for Roma Inclusion Adopted
- » Bulgaria to Lift Bank Secrect in Conflict of Interest Cases
- » Domino’s Pizza CEO Defends Bulgarians against Immigration Hysteria
- » Bulgarians View EU Only as Donor, Says Foreign Minister
- » Bulgarians Protest Against Discrimination in UK
- » Bulgaria Says Hoping to See Ukraine Closer to EU