Qaddafi Promised Nurses Wouldn't be Executed
"Some good news from Tripoli", di Stefano wrote in his online diary at studiolegaleinternazionale.com.
"As you all know I wrote to Colonel Ghadaffi regarding the Bulgarian Nurses and in my view it served no purpose executing them. That has been accepted and the nurses now regardless of whatever happens in the Appeal Court will NOT be executed. Thank you Colonel G. You have shown what mercy means!"
Born in 1955, di Stefano works in the UK and has gained popularity by consulting on big trials in the UK and abroad.
- » Bulgarian Interior Ministry to Stage New Protests
- » First Ships of NATO Navy Exercise ‘Breeze 2015’ Anchored in Varna
- » Bulgarian President Plevneliev Calls for Cooperation on the Balkans
- » Bulgaria's Varna Hosts International Naval Exercise Breeze 2015
- » Bulgaria to Complete Fence at Border with Turkey by End of Year
- » Bulgaria MPs Pass Bill Allowing Expats to Vote in Referendums