Sofia's Botanical Garden Sees Festive Visitors
Politics | April 16, 2006, Sunday // 00:00| Views: | Comments: 0
Visitors at Sofia botanical garden enjoyed breathtaking orchids and impressive palms, while the helpful staff volunteered some explanations and shared their own stories of growing a plant with love. Photo by Petya Sabinova (Sofia News Agency)
Some Sofia citizens chose to honor Palm Sunday - the festival of flowers - with a trip to the botanical garden. For the humble price of EUR 0.5 per person, willing visitors had the chance to enjoy the holiday surrounded by fragrant beauty. Breathtaking orchids and impressive palms enchanted the visitors, while the helpful staff volunteered some explanations and shared their own stories of growing a plant with love. To celebrate Palm Sunday and Earth Day (April 22), the botanical garden has prepared special tours for visitors in that period of time.Politics » Be a reporter: Write and send your article Expats.bg All Are Welcome! Join Now!
- » Erdogan is in Warsaw on a First Visit to an EU Country after a Coup Attempt
- » Donald Tusk Proposes Sofia to Host a Western Balkans Summit
- » BGN 80 Million is the Budget for Road Cleaning during the Winter
- » Navalny will be Able to Run for Office in Russia after 2028
- » Trump Gave an Improptu Press Conference at the White House Rose Garden
- » 55% of Bulgarians are Optimistic About the EU Presidency
Please, log in to post a comment.
» To the forumComments (0)