Sofia's Botanical Garden Sees Festive Visitors
Politics | April 16, 2006, Sunday // 00:00| Views: | Comments: 0
Visitors at Sofia botanical garden enjoyed breathtaking orchids and impressive palms, while the helpful staff volunteered some explanations and shared their own stories of growing a plant with love. Photo by Petya Sabinova (Sofia News Agency)
Some Sofia citizens chose to honor Palm Sunday - the festival of flowers - with a trip to the botanical garden. For the humble price of EUR 0.5 per person, willing visitors had the chance to enjoy the holiday surrounded by fragrant beauty. Breathtaking orchids and impressive palms enchanted the visitors, while the helpful staff volunteered some explanations and shared their own stories of growing a plant with love. To celebrate Palm Sunday and Earth Day (April 22), the botanical garden has prepared special tours for visitors in that period of time.Politics » Be a reporter: Write and send your article Expats.bg All Are Welcome! Join Now!
- » Washington, Seoul and Tokyo Begin Two-day Joint Military Exercises
- » Prime Minister Boyko Borisov Will be on a Working Visit to London Today
- » Boyko Borisov in Belgrade: The EU has Wise and Secure Balkans
- » Macron Receives Prestigious German Charlemagne Award for his Vision for Future Europe
- » Putin will Visit Turkey on December 11th
- » A Memorandum of Understanding and Cooperation Between the Two Prosecutor's Offices of Serbia and Bulgaria
Please, log in to post a comment.
» To the forumComments (0)