Sofia's Botanical Garden Sees Festive Visitors
Politics | April 16, 2006, Sunday // 00:00| Views: | Comments: 0
Visitors at Sofia botanical garden enjoyed breathtaking orchids and impressive palms, while the helpful staff volunteered some explanations and shared their own stories of growing a plant with love. Photo by Petya Sabinova (Sofia News Agency)
Some Sofia citizens chose to honor Palm Sunday - the festival of flowers - with a trip to the botanical garden. For the humble price of EUR 0.5 per person, willing visitors had the chance to enjoy the holiday surrounded by fragrant beauty. Breathtaking orchids and impressive palms enchanted the visitors, while the helpful staff volunteered some explanations and shared their own stories of growing a plant with love. To celebrate Palm Sunday and Earth Day (April 22), the botanical garden has prepared special tours for visitors in that period of time.Politics » Be a reporter: Write and send your article Expats.bg All Are Welcome! Join Now!
- » Serbian President Alexander Vucic will be on a Working Visit to Bulgaria Tomorrow
- » Prime Ministers Boyko Borissov and Victor Orban Called For Reliable EU Border Protection
- » Merkel Calls for Europe to Step Up to Global Challenges
- » Boyko Borisov will have Dinner with European Leaders at Hertoginnedal Castle near Brussels
- » Bulgaria's commercial vehicle registrations rise 19% y/y in Jan
- » Bulgaria and Saudi Arabia will Develop a Strategic Partnership
Please, log in to post a comment.
» To the forumComments (0)