Bulgaria's GERB Party: EC Report Will Draw Attention to Bulgaria
Bulgarian GERB party views EC report on Bulgaria as an overall assessment of the situation in the country, rather than just of the Socialist-endorsed Cabinet of PM Oresharski.
"The report must not be taken narrow-mindedly. We accept all remarks regarding our cabinet," Tomislav Donchev of center-right party GERB said at a brifing following EC Cooperation and Verification Mechanism (CVM) report on Wednesday.
"The report will surely draw attention to Bulgaria and further EU funds assimilation will be scrutinized," Donchev commented.
"It is alarming that this year's EC report on Bulgaria is the first to show certain weariness, even desperation," Donchev added.
GERB MPs claimed they have learned from their mistakes even before the EC report pointed them out.
- » Bulgaria Ranks 2nd in Utilisation of EU Funds for SMEs
- » Bulgaria Remains Among 12 Countries Subject to Special Monitoring
- » Interim Govt Not To Nominate Bulgarian EU Commissioner
- » Bulgaria Requests Opening of Voting Sections in 17 German Cities
- » President Radev, PM Gerdzhikov To Discuss EU Commissioner Nomination
- » Bulgaria Govt Sending Mixed Signals about Next EU Commissioner Pick