Bulgaria's GERB Party: EC Report Will Draw Attention to Bulgaria
Bulgarian GERB party views EC report on Bulgaria as an overall assessment of the situation in the country, rather than just of the Socialist-endorsed Cabinet of PM Oresharski.
"The report must not be taken narrow-mindedly. We accept all remarks regarding our cabinet," Tomislav Donchev of center-right party GERB said at a brifing following EC Cooperation and Verification Mechanism (CVM) report on Wednesday.
"The report will surely draw attention to Bulgaria and further EU funds assimilation will be scrutinized," Donchev commented.
"It is alarming that this year's EC report on Bulgaria is the first to show certain weariness, even desperation," Donchev added.
GERB MPs claimed they have learned from their mistakes even before the EC report pointed them out.
- » President Radev to Participate in Ceremony Marking 60th Anniversary of the Treaties of Rome
- » Donald Tusk To Visit Bulgaria in April
- » Bulgaria's Govt Approves Position for EU Summit Meeting in Rome
- » EP Adopts Resolution on Bulgarians in Albania
- » Expenses for Bulgaria's EU Presidency To Exceed BGN 50 M for 2017
- » EU To Send Experts to Sofia To Help With Presidency Organisation