Bulgaria's GERB Party: EC Report Will Draw Attention to Bulgaria
Bulgarian GERB party views EC report on Bulgaria as an overall assessment of the situation in the country, rather than just of the Socialist-endorsed Cabinet of PM Oresharski.
"The report must not be taken narrow-mindedly. We accept all remarks regarding our cabinet," Tomislav Donchev of center-right party GERB said at a brifing following EC Cooperation and Verification Mechanism (CVM) report on Wednesday.
"The report will surely draw attention to Bulgaria and further EU funds assimilation will be scrutinized," Donchev commented.
"It is alarming that this year's EC report on Bulgaria is the first to show certain weariness, even desperation," Donchev added.
GERB MPs claimed they have learned from their mistakes even before the EC report pointed them out.
- » The EC is Considering Setting Up a New Energy Agency
- » The First Informal Meeting of EU Energy Ministers is Held in Sofia
- » Bulgaria and 15 other EU Countries will Work For a European Supercomputer
- » Bulgaria will Participate with 14 Projects at the European Space Agency
- » Bulgaria's Presidency of the EU Council is Halfway through but the Cultural Program has not Begun
- » 24 EU Countries Sign Artificial Intelligence Pact in Bid to Compete with US & China