Bulgarian Finance Minister Djankov Resigns
Bulgaria's Deputy Prime Minister and Finance Minister, Simeon Djankov, has resigned from the post.
Djankov was one of the favorite ministers of PM, Boyko Borisov, and enjoyed his firm support all since the ruling Citizens for European Development of Bulgaria party, GERB, took office.
- » 4 Turkish Tourists Rescued Near Bansko
- » Harsher Penalties Stipulated By Amendments to Road Traffic Act
- » 68 Illegal Migrants Leave Bulgaria in 2017
- » Annual Vignettes To Be Valid for 12 Months After Purchase Date
- » Laid Off Miners Block Bobov Dol Mine Again
- » Traffic of All Vehicles Along Trakia Highway Restored