Bulgarian Finance Minister Djankov Resigns
Bulgaria's Deputy Prime Minister and Finance Minister, Simeon Djankov, has resigned from the post.
Djankov was one of the favorite ministers of PM, Boyko Borisov, and enjoyed his firm support all since the ruling Citizens for European Development of Bulgaria party, GERB, took office.
- » Director of Bulgaria’s Registry Agency Removed from Office
- » Bulgarian Parliament Adopts Changes to Electronic Communications Act
- » Bulgaria Parliament Appoints New Audit Office Head
- » Bulgaria’s Economy Minister to Chair Newly Established National Economic Council
- » Poll: Half of Bulgarians Not Intending to Vote at Forthcoming Local Elections
- » Bulgarian Parliament Votes on Anti-Discrimination Law Amendments