Bulgarian Finance Minister Djankov Resigns
Bulgaria's Deputy Prime Minister and Finance Minister, Simeon Djankov, has resigned from the post.
Djankov was one of the favorite ministers of PM, Boyko Borisov, and enjoyed his firm support all since the ruling Citizens for European Development of Bulgaria party, GERB, took office.
- » EPP Group Chairman: Bulgaria Not Ready for Grand Coalition
- » Bakalov 'Ready to Remain IntMin' in Bulgaria's Next Cabinet
- » First Tripartite Gov't Consultations Kick Off in Bulgaria's Parliament
- » Bulgaria’s Interior Has Focused on Fighting Human Trafficking- Caretaker Minister
- » Government Negotiations Agony Extends Into Next Week
- » Interim PM Points Budget Overhaul as Only Way to Pay Back KTB Deposits