Bulgarian Finance Minister Djankov Resigns
Bulgaria's Deputy Prime Minister and Finance Minister, Simeon Djankov, has resigned from the post.
Djankov was one of the favorite ministers of PM, Boyko Borisov, and enjoyed his firm support all since the ruling Citizens for European Development of Bulgaria party, GERB, took office.
- » Fire Bursts Out in Sin City Pop-Folk Disco in Sofia
- » Voting Activity in Bulgaria's Snap Elections at 25.31% at 13:00 hrs
- » Voting Process in Australia, New Zealand Now Over
- » Alpha Research: Turnout of 16% at Noon
- » 10,000 People Vote Abroad by 10 a.m. Bulgarian Time
- » Tension and Lines of People During the Election Day in Bursa