Shooting at Californian School
A gunman has shot two people at a high school in California, police have said.
One victim suffered a "major injury" and was taken to hospital in an air ambulance, officers said.
The other victim suffered a "minor injury" in the shooting at Taft Union High School, about 80 miles (120km) north of Los Angeles, they added.
A city official said the incident occurred shortly after 09:00 local time (17:00 GMT). Police say the gunman has been taken into custody.
Deputies from the local sheriff''s office and officials are conducting a search of the school and its grounds to make sure no one else has been involved and all other students are safe.
- » Reuters: Turkey Moving Ever Closer To Becoming Authoritarian State
- » Belgium: Not All Returns of Migrants to Bulgaria Are Cancelled
- » Germany Legalises Marijuana
- » Russia Warns of 'Maidan' over Bulgarian President's Inauguration, MPs Pick Up
- » Reina Attacker 'Targeted Taksim Square' on New Year
- » Germany To Hold Parliamentary Elections on September 24