3 Female Kurdish Activists Murdered in Paris
Three female Kurdish activists have been found dead with gunshot wounds to the head in the Kurdish Institute of Paris.
One of the women is said to be a co-founder of the militant Kurdish separatist movement, the PKK, according to the BBC.
The bodies were found in the early hours of Thursday morning. The motive for the shootings is unclear.
Manuel Valls, the French interior minister, said the killings were "intolerable".
A criminal investigation is under way, according to police.
- » Germany Expects No More than 300 Refugees By End Year
- » Hungary Proposes to Send Police to Help Serbia Guard Borders against Migrants
- » Italy Issues State of Emergency Over Catastrophic Earthquake
- » Victims of the Catastrophic Earthquake in Italy reach 240
- » Turkey to Open Third Bridge across Bosphorus Friday
- » Terror Attack on American University of Afghanistan Leaves at least 10 Dead
Worst case of suicide I've ever heard of.... ;)
Surely there can be no connection with the nice, smiley "Please, sir, we are really European Islamists", "those Armenians never existed", "Cyprus is ours" Turks and Kurdish oppression in this day and age.....can there?