3 Female Kurdish Activists Murdered in Paris
Three female Kurdish activists have been found dead with gunshot wounds to the head in the Kurdish Institute of Paris.
One of the women is said to be a co-founder of the militant Kurdish separatist movement, the PKK, according to the BBC.
The bodies were found in the early hours of Thursday morning. The motive for the shootings is unclear.
Manuel Valls, the French interior minister, said the killings were "intolerable".
A criminal investigation is under way, according to police.
- » Pope Francis, Russian Patriach Call for Christian Unity in Historic Meeting
- » Protests of Greek Farmers Close Ilinden Checkpoint on Bulgarian-Greek Border
- » IOM: Migrant Arrivals in Greece by Sea Drop in February Due to Bad Weather
- » Greek Farmers’ Blockade Closes Bulgaria’s Kulata Border Crossing Friday
- » EU Gives Greece 3 Months to Improve Control of Migrant Influx
- » Tensions in Athens Escalate as Farmers, Police Clash
Worst case of suicide I've ever heard of.... ;)
Surely there can be no connection with the nice, smiley "Please, sir, we are really European Islamists", "those Armenians never existed", "Cyprus is ours" Turks and Kurdish oppression in this day and age.....can there?