3 Female Kurdish Activists Murdered in Paris
Three female Kurdish activists have been found dead with gunshot wounds to the head in the Kurdish Institute of Paris.
One of the women is said to be a co-founder of the militant Kurdish separatist movement, the PKK, according to the BBC.
The bodies were found in the early hours of Thursday morning. The motive for the shootings is unclear.
Manuel Valls, the French interior minister, said the killings were "intolerable".
A criminal investigation is under way, according to police.
- » Russian Humanitarian Convoy Enters Ukraine
- » Islamic State 'Holding Up to 20 Westerners' Hostage
- » Turkey’s Ruling Party Names Foreign Minister Davutoglu as New PM
- » Ukrainian President Likely to Dissolve Parliament Next Week
- » US Admits Secret Mission Failed to Free James Foley
- » Turkey's Ruling Party to Name New PM
Worst case of suicide I've ever heard of.... ;)
Surely there can be no connection with the nice, smiley "Please, sir, we are really European Islamists", "those Armenians never existed", "Cyprus is ours" Turks and Kurdish oppression in this day and age.....can there?