3 Female Kurdish Activists Murdered in Paris
Three female Kurdish activists have been found dead with gunshot wounds to the head in the Kurdish Institute of Paris.
One of the women is said to be a co-founder of the militant Kurdish separatist movement, the PKK, according to the BBC.
The bodies were found in the early hours of Thursday morning. The motive for the shootings is unclear.
Manuel Valls, the French interior minister, said the killings were "intolerable".
A criminal investigation is under way, according to police.
- » Estonia says Russia May Put Troops in Belarus to Challenge NATO
- » Angela Merkel: 'EU-Turkey Ties 'Severely Hit' by Ankara Developments'
- » Trump Says He Won't Pull US Out of NAFTA
- » Large Blast and Fire at Damascus Airport: Syrian Observatory
- » EU Launches Legal Action Against Hungary Over Education Law
- » France Says Samples From April 4 Syria Chemical Attack Prove Government Used Sarin
Worst case of suicide I've ever heard of.... ;)
Surely there can be no connection with the nice, smiley "Please, sir, we are really European Islamists", "those Armenians never existed", "Cyprus is ours" Turks and Kurdish oppression in this day and age.....can there?