3 Female Kurdish Activists Murdered in Paris
Three female Kurdish activists have been found dead with gunshot wounds to the head in the Kurdish Institute of Paris.
One of the women is said to be a co-founder of the militant Kurdish separatist movement, the PKK, according to the BBC.
The bodies were found in the early hours of Thursday morning. The motive for the shootings is unclear.
Manuel Valls, the French interior minister, said the killings were "intolerable".
A criminal investigation is under way, according to police.
- » UK Publishes More EU Negotiation Plans
- » French Presidency Gives Official Role to Brigitte Macron
- » The Romanina Coastal Guard Detained a Boat Carrying 70 Refugees
- » Moroccan Imam at Centre of Spain Terror Cell Had Links with Madrid Bombers and Belgium
- » Turkey and Iran are Planning an Attack on Kurds
- » US to Curb Issuance of Non-Immigrant Visas in Russia
Worst case of suicide I've ever heard of.... ;)
Surely there can be no connection with the nice, smiley "Please, sir, we are really European Islamists", "those Armenians never existed", "Cyprus is ours" Turks and Kurdish oppression in this day and age.....can there?