3 Female Kurdish Activists Murdered in Paris
Three female Kurdish activists have been found dead with gunshot wounds to the head in the Kurdish Institute of Paris.
One of the women is said to be a co-founder of the militant Kurdish separatist movement, the PKK, according to the BBC.
The bodies were found in the early hours of Thursday morning. The motive for the shootings is unclear.
Manuel Valls, the French interior minister, said the killings were "intolerable".
A criminal investigation is under way, according to police.
- » Three-Way Summit to Lay Basis for Supplying Turkmen Gas to Europe
- » Migrants Arrivals by Sea in Europe Top 242,000 so far in 2016 – IOM
- » Some 4,700 People Remanded in Custody in Turkey over Failed Coup Attempt
- » Turkish Airlines to Maintain Normal Operations during Emergency Rule
- » France Charges Five Suspects over Nice Truck Attack
- » EU’s Mogherini Calls on Turkey to Respect Human Rights during Emergency Rule
Worst case of suicide I've ever heard of.... ;)
Surely there can be no connection with the nice, smiley "Please, sir, we are really European Islamists", "those Armenians never existed", "Cyprus is ours" Turks and Kurdish oppression in this day and age.....can there?