Veliko Tarnovo Hosts Bulgaria's 1st Meeting of Harley-Davidson Owners
The first ever meeting of Bulgarian owners of Harley-Davidson motorcycles has been hosted by Veliko Tarnovo, a tourism center and Bulgaria's medieval capital.
About 150 people in Bulgaria own Harley-Davidson bikes, and half of those were expected to attend the meeting as the organizers sent invitations to Harley-Davidson clubs in Bulgaria and in neighboring countries.
The major driving force of the first Bulgarian Harley-Davidson meeting has been Veliko Tarnovo businessman Petar Stefanov from the Bed Company Motor Club, Darik Veliko Tarnovo reported.
Stefanov is the owner of a 1600-cubic Harley-Davidson Fatboy that he purchased from the USA 5 years ago, the same model that was show in hit movie Terminator 2.
- » India Film Superstar Alia Bhatt Injured on Set in Bulgaria While Shooting for Action Scene
- » Weinstein Company Files For Bankruptcy
- » The Economist Unwinds: Let’s talk about keks (Video)
- » Donatella Versace Signals End to Use of Real Fur at Fashion Label
- » Nina Dobrev To Topline CBS Comedy Pilot ‘Fam’ In ‘Vampire Diaries’ Star’s TV Return
- » President Radev Demonstrated Good Physical Shape
I wondered what all of that racket was.. Thought it was an earthquake !!
Harleys can't perform, but sure make a lot of noise..
Stick with your Japanese "rice rockets", boys.. They run circles around Harleys, and don't sound like a garbage-can full of nuts & bolts....