Bulgaria Border Police Capture 14 Illegal Iraqi Immigrants
Bulgaria’s border policemen have detained 14 illegal aliens from Iraq near the southeast border town of Svilengrad.
The Iraqis were caught at around 4 am on Sunday wandering about the region of the village of Shtit, the Interior Minister press center announced
They were any identity documents, and most likely were abandoned by human traffickers are they crossed the Bulgarian border.
- » Minister Valentin Radev: Burgas Has Highest Criminality
- » Record Amount of Heroin Seized at Bulgarian-Romanian Border
- » The Man Injured During the Incident in Sofia’s Vitosha District Has His Life in Danger
- » 57-year-old Man Detained For the Murder of Two People in Sofia’s Vitosha District
- » Two Turkish Citizens Arrested for Drug Distribution in Special Police Raid
- » The Virus WannaCry Affected Computers In Sofia and Varna