Bulgaria Merges 2 Privatization-Related Agencies
Bulgaria’s Parliament voted Saturday to merge the Privatization Agency and the Post-Privatization Control Agency.
The majority of the MPs supported amendments to the Privatization Act creating one large state institution called Agency for Privatization and Post-Privatization Control.
The proclaimed aim of the merger is to unite the capacities of the two presently separate agencies.
The measure has been put forth about two months ago by the rightist Blue Coalition which backs the ruling party GERB.
- » Regional Minister Expects No More Delays to Launch of Maritsa Motorway
- » Bulgaria's Nedelino Has New Mayor as Court Removes Former Holder
- » Bulgaria’s Environment Ministry Files BGN 180 000 Lawsuit against Concessionaire of Bansko Ski Zone
- » Bulgaria’s President Backs Judicial Reform through Constitutional Changes
- » Bulgarian Socialist Party to Try to Appeal New Debt of BGN 16 B at Constitutional Court
- » Increased Consumption of Cigarettes and Alcohol in Bulgaria