Bulgaria Merges 2 Privatization-Related Agencies
Bulgaria’s Parliament voted Saturday to merge the Privatization Agency and the Post-Privatization Control Agency.
The majority of the MPs supported amendments to the Privatization Act creating one large state institution called Agency for Privatization and Post-Privatization Control.
The proclaimed aim of the merger is to unite the capacities of the two presently separate agencies.
The measure has been put forth about two months ago by the rightist Blue Coalition which backs the ruling party GERB.
- » Nationalist Party Proposes Bulgaria to Join Russian-led Coalition Against IS
- » Bulgarian Authorities Detain 55 Illegal Immigrants, Two Smugglers
- » Bulgaria MPs to Discuss Access to Public Information
- » Defense Minister Rejects Resignation of Bulgaria’s Military Intelligence Chief
- » Bulgarian PM Expresses Support for Director of Defence Information Service
- » Bulgaria to Open 312 Overseas Polling Stations for Referendum on E-Voting