Bulgaria Merges 2 Privatization-Related Agencies
Bulgaria’s Parliament voted Saturday to merge the Privatization Agency and the Post-Privatization Control Agency.
The majority of the MPs supported amendments to the Privatization Act creating one large state institution called Agency for Privatization and Post-Privatization Control.
The proclaimed aim of the merger is to unite the capacities of the two presently separate agencies.
The measure has been put forth about two months ago by the rightist Blue Coalition which backs the ruling party GERB.
- » Three Nominations Said to Be Considered for Bulgaria's New Interior Minister
- » Bulgarian Now Ex-Minister of the Interior Refuses to Retract Resignation
- » Bulgarian Parliament Dismisses BSP's Proposal for Early Retirement
- » Bulgaria IntMin Resignation 'Not Final Decision', MPs Say
- » Resignation of Bulgaria IntMin Vuchkov Prompts Mixed Reactions
- » Bulgaria PM Accepts IntMin's Resignation