Bulgaria Merges 2 Privatization-Related Agencies
Bulgaria’s Parliament voted Saturday to merge the Privatization Agency and the Post-Privatization Control Agency.
The majority of the MPs supported amendments to the Privatization Act creating one large state institution called Agency for Privatization and Post-Privatization Control.
The proclaimed aim of the merger is to unite the capacities of the two presently separate agencies.
The measure has been put forth about two months ago by the rightist Blue Coalition which backs the ruling party GERB.
- » Bulgaria Amends Foreign Nationals Law, Adding 'Humanitarian Visas'
- » Bulgaria to Curb Movement of Migrants
- » Bulgaria's President Willing to Give Reformist Bloc Mandate to Form Govt
- » Harmanli Riots: Scabies Found among Some Migrants
- » Bulgaria PM Returns Govt Mandate to President
- » Nationalist Head Warns of 'External Pressure' on Bulgaria amid Effort to Form Govt