Bulgaria Merges 2 Privatization-Related Agencies
Bulgaria’s Parliament voted Saturday to merge the Privatization Agency and the Post-Privatization Control Agency.
The majority of the MPs supported amendments to the Privatization Act creating one large state institution called Agency for Privatization and Post-Privatization Control.
The proclaimed aim of the merger is to unite the capacities of the two presently separate agencies.
The measure has been put forth about two months ago by the rightist Blue Coalition which backs the ruling party GERB.
- » No 'Bulgarian Roots' of Austrian Smuggling Ring, IntMin Says
- » Bulgaria MP to Table Medical Cannabis Legalization Bill
- » Expenses of Bulgarian MPs on Business Trips Amount to BGN 470 000
- » Bulgaria Boasts 92 % Absorption Rate of EU Funds - PM Borisov
- » Bulgarian Gendarmerie to Assist in Guarding Border with Turkey
- » Bulgaria's Local Elections, Referendum to Cost BGN 50 M