Bulgaria Merges 2 Privatization-Related Agencies
Bulgaria’s Parliament voted Saturday to merge the Privatization Agency and the Post-Privatization Control Agency.
The majority of the MPs supported amendments to the Privatization Act creating one large state institution called Agency for Privatization and Post-Privatization Control.
The proclaimed aim of the merger is to unite the capacities of the two presently separate agencies.
The measure has been put forth about two months ago by the rightist Blue Coalition which backs the ruling party GERB.
- » Bulgaria MPs' Appointments to Permanent Committees Get Mixed Reception
- » PM Borisov Calls Emergency Cabinet Meeting on Monday
- » Bulgaria's GERB Has No Plan B in Case Patriots Withdraw Support
- » Bulgaria's DPS Expels 2 MPs over Use of Preference Vote
- » National Security Head: No Direct Terror Threat to Bulgaria
- » Bulgaria’s Labor Minister to Push for Minimum Wage Hike