Bulgaria Merges 2 Privatization-Related Agencies
Bulgaria’s Parliament voted Saturday to merge the Privatization Agency and the Post-Privatization Control Agency.
The majority of the MPs supported amendments to the Privatization Act creating one large state institution called Agency for Privatization and Post-Privatization Control.
The proclaimed aim of the merger is to unite the capacities of the two presently separate agencies.
The measure has been put forth about two months ago by the rightist Blue Coalition which backs the ruling party GERB.
- » Bulgarian Trade Union Seeks Minimum Wage Increase to BGN 400
- » KTB Majority Shareholder to Demand Int'l Expertise on Bank Insolvency
- » Bulgaria PM Renews Calls on C-Bank Governor to Resign
- » Coalition Partners to Negotiate over Controversial Appointment
- » Bulgaria is Starting to Emerge from 2-year Political Chaos – Right-Wing Leader
- » Bulgarian Politicians Renew Dispute over Turkish-Language News