Bulgaria Merges 2 Privatization-Related Agencies
Bulgaria’s Parliament voted Saturday to merge the Privatization Agency and the Post-Privatization Control Agency.
The majority of the MPs supported amendments to the Privatization Act creating one large state institution called Agency for Privatization and Post-Privatization Control.
The proclaimed aim of the merger is to unite the capacities of the two presently separate agencies.
The measure has been put forth about two months ago by the rightist Blue Coalition which backs the ruling party GERB.
- » Sofia Municipality Started Operation For Demolition Of Illegal Roma Homes in Sofia’s Neighbourhood ‘Zaharna Fabrika’
- » No Bulgarians Reported Injured in Italy Earthquake
- » Ministry of Interior and the Directorate of “Automobile Administration”Check Vehicles for Adherence to Traffic Rules
- » Man Threatened with a Knife Emergency Care Team in Sofia
- » 149 Illegal Roma Houses are being Destroyed in Sofia's Zaharna Fabrika Quarter
- » Sofia Municipality Will Start Marking Dangerous Trees in Borisova Garden in Sofia