Bulgaria Merges 2 Privatization-Related Agencies
Bulgaria’s Parliament voted Saturday to merge the Privatization Agency and the Post-Privatization Control Agency.
The majority of the MPs supported amendments to the Privatization Act creating one large state institution called Agency for Privatization and Post-Privatization Control.
The proclaimed aim of the merger is to unite the capacities of the two presently separate agencies.
The measure has been put forth about two months ago by the rightist Blue Coalition which backs the ruling party GERB.
- » Bulgaria's Customs Agency to Undergo Thorough Probe
- » Ex-Journalist Barekov: 'One More MP to Leave GERB'
- » Bulgaria to Spend BGN 31.5 M on Repairing Second-, Third-Class Roads
- » Bulgarian Parliament to Mark 135th Anniversary of Tarnovo Constitution
- » Parliament Finally Overturns Audit Office Act Veto
- » Bomb Signal Alerts Sofia Courthouse