Bulgaria Merges 2 Privatization-Related Agencies
Bulgaria’s Parliament voted Saturday to merge the Privatization Agency and the Post-Privatization Control Agency.
The majority of the MPs supported amendments to the Privatization Act creating one large state institution called Agency for Privatization and Post-Privatization Control.
The proclaimed aim of the merger is to unite the capacities of the two presently separate agencies.
The measure has been put forth about two months ago by the rightist Blue Coalition which backs the ruling party GERB.
- » Drivers’ Licenses To Be Suspended for Entering Roads Closed Due To Snow
- » 15-Km Truck Queue at Danube Bridge, Russe
- » Funds for Bulgaria's Building Sanitation Programme Raised to BGN 2 B
- » BGN 9.7 M Allocated by Bulgarian Govt for Dealing with Bird Flu
- » Bulgarian President-Elect Radev To Visit Brussels First
- » Bulgarian Refugee Agency ex-Official Indicted over Willful Neglect