Bulgaria Merges 2 Privatization-Related Agencies
Bulgaria’s Parliament voted Saturday to merge the Privatization Agency and the Post-Privatization Control Agency.
The majority of the MPs supported amendments to the Privatization Act creating one large state institution called Agency for Privatization and Post-Privatization Control.
The proclaimed aim of the merger is to unite the capacities of the two presently separate agencies.
The measure has been put forth about two months ago by the rightist Blue Coalition which backs the ruling party GERB.
- » Bulgaria's Unemployment in August Hits Lowest Level of 7.7% Since October 2009
- » Every 20th Bulgarian at Age Over 80
- » Border Police, Prosecutor's Office Uncovers Organised Criminal Group for Human Trafficking
- » Four Policemen Arrested for Corrupiton at Kapitan Andreevo Checkpoint
- » Bulgarian Interior Minister: New Unit for Increasing Border Security To Be Created
- » 99% Probability of GERB Nominating Fandakova, Tsacheva, Nikolov or Donchev