Bulgaria Merges 2 Privatization-Related Agencies
Bulgaria’s Parliament voted Saturday to merge the Privatization Agency and the Post-Privatization Control Agency.
The majority of the MPs supported amendments to the Privatization Act creating one large state institution called Agency for Privatization and Post-Privatization Control.
The proclaimed aim of the merger is to unite the capacities of the two presently separate agencies.
The measure has been put forth about two months ago by the rightist Blue Coalition which backs the ruling party GERB.
- » Bulgarian Government Dismisses Director of Employment Agency
- » Bulgaria, Switzerland to Cooperate on Raising Motivation of Prosecutors
- » Bulgaria Has Capacity To Host More Refugees
- » Bulgaria Shows no Progress in Addressing Prison System Deficiencies - Report
- » Yane Yanev to Advise Bulgaria’s PM Borisov on Fight against Corruption
- » Lozan Panov Elected as Bulgaria’s Top Judge