Bulgaria Sumo Wrestler Kotooshu Scores Great Win in Fukuoka
Bulgarian sumo wrestler Kotooshu won a crucial match against grand champion, the Yokozuna Asashoryu late Friday.
Kaloyan Mahlyanov aka Kotooshu handed the Mongolian his first defeat during the 14th round of the Kyushu Grand Sumo Tournament in Fukuoka. There is only one round remaining before the winners are announced.
The victory is a sweet revenge for the Bulgarian who suffered a crushing defeat during his playoff with the Ulan Bator champion in September
Currently, Kotooshu ranks 6th in the tournament, with 10 wins and 4 losses.
In the last round the Bulgarian will face the Ozeki Harumafuji with 8 wins and 6 losses.
- » Dimitar Berbatov's Adventure in India Begins Today
- » Ibrahimovic Could Play at World Cup 2018
- » WADA Refused to Return Russia's Rights
- » Anthony Ivanov will Swim for a University in Alabama
- » FIFA Approves a Tournament for Countries that did not Qualify for the World Cup
- » Grigor Dimitrov Will Play His Last ATP Final Group Tournament Match in London on Friday