Bulgaria Sumo Wrestler Kotooshu Scores Great Win in Fukuoka
Bulgarian sumo wrestler Kotooshu won a crucial match against grand champion, the Yokozuna Asashoryu late Friday.
Kaloyan Mahlyanov aka Kotooshu handed the Mongolian his first defeat during the 14th round of the Kyushu Grand Sumo Tournament in Fukuoka. There is only one round remaining before the winners are announced.
The victory is a sweet revenge for the Bulgarian who suffered a crushing defeat during his playoff with the Ulan Bator champion in September
Currently, Kotooshu ranks 6th in the tournament, with 10 wins and 4 losses.
In the last round the Bulgarian will face the Ozeki Harumafuji with 8 wins and 6 losses.
- » It is Official Cristiano Ronaldo is Staying at Bernabeu
- » Grigor Dimitrov Remains Among the Top 10 in the World Tennis
- » Daniel Ivanov-Aoiyama Finishes 2nd in the Final of Nagoya Sumo Tournamen
- » Tsvetana Pironkova Will Have to Pass the Qualifiers of the US Open
- » Levski Signs Former Manchester United Player
- » Levski Sofia is Out and Botev Plovdiv Crushed its Opponent Last Night in Europa League