Bulgaria Sumo Wrestler Kotooshu Scores Great Win in Fukuoka
Bulgarian sumo wrestler Kotooshu won a crucial match against grand champion, the Yokozuna Asashoryu late Friday.
Kaloyan Mahlyanov aka Kotooshu handed the Mongolian his first defeat during the 14th round of the Kyushu Grand Sumo Tournament in Fukuoka. There is only one round remaining before the winners are announced.
The victory is a sweet revenge for the Bulgarian who suffered a crushing defeat during his playoff with the Ulan Bator champion in September
Currently, Kotooshu ranks 6th in the tournament, with 10 wins and 4 losses.
In the last round the Bulgarian will face the Ozeki Harumafuji with 8 wins and 6 losses.
- » Dimitrov Struggled Again but Achieved his Third Victory at the Australian Open
- » Grigor Dimitrov Will Play Tomorrow Against Russian Tennis Player Andrey Rublev at 6:00
- » Grigor Dimitrov Struggled but Reached the Third Round of the Australian Open
- » Ronaldinho: Brazilian World Cup Winner Retires From Football
- » Grigor Dimitrov on the Court Again on Wednesday at 10:00 Bulgarian Time
- » Novak Djokovic HITS BACK Over ‘Exaggerated’ Australian Open