Germany First to Open Embassy in Kosovo
An inscription reading "Embassy of the Federal Republic of Germany" appeared on the faГ§ade of the German diplomatic mission in the Kosovo capital, ITAR-TASS reported.
The new Kosovo flag was raised together with Germany's flag. The first permanent German ambassador to Kosovo is expected to be named shortly.
- » Dozens Dead in Suicide Bombing at Kabul Mosque
- » The Emperor of Japan will Abdicate on 31 March 2019
- » Far from Catalonia, Canvey Island in England also Wants Independence
- » EU will Cut Some Money For Turkey as Ties Sour
- » Drone Video Shows Full Scale of Destruction of the Syrian City of Raqqa (Video)
- » Greek Police Arrest Syrian Suspected of Terrorism Overseas
During the WWII the Kosovars were colaborators...they were spying for the Nazi-
Germans and supporting them in the fight against Tito's partisans.
So..why wonder ...of course the Germans are showing FINALLY 60 years later a
That is what BBC said some nights ago...the British are now envious that their cousins,the Germans are owning Kosovo.
BBC showed photos from Pristina Center,where you could see a big ad by JOOP!...a Berliner designer;the clothier nowdays for the prostitutes in Kosovo.
Who else ould afford to buy his cloths?!