Germany First to Open Embassy in Kosovo
An inscription reading "Embassy of the Federal Republic of Germany" appeared on the faГ§ade of the German diplomatic mission in the Kosovo capital, ITAR-TASS reported.
The new Kosovo flag was raised together with Germany's flag. The first permanent German ambassador to Kosovo is expected to be named shortly.
- » Minimum Pension in Slovenia Reaches EUR 500
- » Angry Nationalists Storm Macedonian Parliament
- » Erdogan: ‘EU Cannot Question Our Democracy’
- » Estonia says Russia May Put Troops in Belarus to Challenge NATO
- » Angela Merkel: 'EU-Turkey Ties 'Severely Hit' by Ankara Developments'
- » Trump Says He Won't Pull US Out of NAFTA
During the WWII the Kosovars were colaborators...they were spying for the Nazi-
Germans and supporting them in the fight against Tito's partisans.
So..why wonder ...of course the Germans are showing FINALLY 60 years later a
That is what BBC said some nights ago...the British are now envious that their cousins,the Germans are owning Kosovo.
BBC showed photos from Pristina Center,where you could see a big ad by JOOP!...a Berliner designer;the clothier nowdays for the prostitutes in Kosovo.
Who else ould afford to buy his cloths?!