Germany First to Open Embassy in Kosovo
An inscription reading "Embassy of the Federal Republic of Germany" appeared on the faГ§ade of the German diplomatic mission in the Kosovo capital, ITAR-TASS reported.
The new Kosovo flag was raised together with Germany's flag. The first permanent German ambassador to Kosovo is expected to be named shortly.
- » EU Leaders Sign New Declaration 60 years After Signature of Treaty of Rome
- » France and Germany Tell UK to Expect No Brexit Favours
- » Two Charged Over Arms Supply to French Airport Attacker
- » Theresa May to Announce UK Will Reclaim its Waters For British Fishermen
- » Polish PM Heading Off to EU Summit, Warns Against Two-Speed Europe
- » Two More People Have Been Arrested After the Attack in London
During the WWII the Kosovars were colaborators...they were spying for the Nazi-
Germans and supporting them in the fight against Tito's partisans.
So..why wonder ...of course the Germans are showing FINALLY 60 years later a
That is what BBC said some nights ago...the British are now envious that their cousins,the Germans are owning Kosovo.
BBC showed photos from Pristina Center,where you could see a big ad by JOOP!...a Berliner designer;the clothier nowdays for the prostitutes in Kosovo.
Who else ould afford to buy his cloths?!