Germany First to Open Embassy in Kosovo
An inscription reading "Embassy of the Federal Republic of Germany" appeared on the faГ§ade of the German diplomatic mission in the Kosovo capital, ITAR-TASS reported.
The new Kosovo flag was raised together with Germany's flag. The first permanent German ambassador to Kosovo is expected to be named shortly.
- » French Pilots Claim EasyJet is Risking Safety by Scheduling Too Many Flights
- » EU Helps Mobilise Planes, Vehicles and Firefighters to Help Portugal
- » South Korea's Moon says U.S. to Seek Seoul's Approval Before any Action on North Korea
- » Spain Rescues 600 People in Busiest Day
- » Russia Urges Iran to Stick to the Nuclear Deal From 2015
- » Libyans 'Threatened' Med migrant Aid Boat
During the WWII the Kosovars were colaborators...they were spying for the Nazi-
Germans and supporting them in the fight against Tito's partisans.
So..why wonder ...of course the Germans are showing FINALLY 60 years later a
That is what BBC said some nights ago...the British are now envious that their cousins,the Germans are owning Kosovo.
BBC showed photos from Pristina Center,where you could see a big ad by JOOP!...a Berliner designer;the clothier nowdays for the prostitutes in Kosovo.
Who else ould afford to buy his cloths?!