ETA Calls "Permanent Cease Fire"
World | March 22, 2006, Wednesday // 00:00| Views: | Comments: 0
The Basque separatist group Eta declared a permanent ceasefire, according to reports on Basque radio. The group has been fighting for independence for the Basque region of northern Spain and south-west France for nearly four decades. ETA said its objective now was "to start a new democratic process in the Basque country". The authenticity of the announcement - which said the ceasefire would begin on Friday 24 March - could not immediately be verified.World » Be a reporter: Write and send your article Expats.bg All Are Welcome! Join Now!
- » The EU Estimated the Price for Brexit: EUR 52 Billion
- » Jennifer Lopez made a Donation after the Disaster in Puerto Rico
- » The Brother of Pablo Escobar Demands USD 1 Billion from Netflix for Narcos Series
- » Ralph Fiennes Acquired Serbian Citizenship
- » Russian General Died in Syria
- » The US Restricts the Access of Citizens from DPRK, Iran and Venezuela
Please, log in to post a comment.
» To the forumComments (0)