IMF Ready to Help Ukraine
The International Monetary Fund (IMF) is ready to provide financial assistance to Ukraine.
The IMF's Chief Christine Lagarde said during a G20 meeting in Sydney, that if Ukraine applied for financial and economic help, the Fund would be ready to provide it.
Despite moving towards a policy of economic sanctions, the European Union has also suggested on various occasions that it is willing to assist Ukraine, should a reform-minded cabinet be formed.
The former Soviet republic is in a deep financial crisis and high in foreign debt. The recent violent events in the capital Kiev have added to the fears of default, as Standard & Poor's downgraded the country's financial rating earlier this week.
- » Theresa May: Better No Deal Than Bad Deal On Brexit
- » Marine Le Pen To Recognise Crimea As Part of Russia If Elected President
- » Putin: Claim We Have Compromising Materials Against Trump Is Fraud
- » EP Deputies Fail to Elect New President After Second Ballot
- » Bulgaria Asks Greek Authorities To Prevent Border Blockade
- » Istanbul Nightclub Attack: Turkish Police Arrest Suspect
;-).....I don't invite forumers to help the previous author to contest the FACTS enumerated by me, the more so that he/she/it doesn't contest them but is focuced on the "real democracy".....And that's exactly why the forumer "sa-sha" hates - due to the ancestry, life, destiny and forged by them views - hates the "tovarischs", i.e. those who committed the Coup d'Etat in 1917 in Russia, and their "followers", that seedy scum which appointed itself the "real democrat" today and which think that it has the full right to "make happy" all others...I'm not "tovarisch"
to that seedy fascist SCUM.
You forgot the most important items, Tovarich:
- Creation of Fantasy Land inside your head in territory unoccupied by a brain
- Possibility of establishing a real democracy again without Kremlin interference and blackmail
- Reminder to Russia that no-one wants them to create a version of N Korea in Europe
Today IMF (International of Marxists-Fascists) is ready, sure. All IMF criteria have been observed, everything has been done:
(1) Anti-constitutional Coup d'Etat: done;
(2) Ultra-nationalists, pro-fascists and anti-semits playing the first violin in Parlament (Rada): done;
(3) The conveyor-style producing the fresh laws by the de facto anti-constitutional "Rada": done;
(4) Сancellation of the "Law on prohibition of propaganda of fascism in Ukraine": done;
(5) Full control of the armed bandits over the capital Kiev: done;
(6) Torturing-expulsing-frightening the legitimate mayors and governors by the mob: done;
(7) Full disbalance of the State structures, chaos in financial sector and economy: done;
(8) Severe censorship over media, closing the "anti-people" papers, TV and Radio-channels: done;
The International of Marxists-Fascists (IMF) knows When, Whom To and What For money must be given.