Russian Authorities Deter Terrorist Attack
The Russian Federal Security Services have deterred a terrorist attack against a warehouse for storing chemical weapons in Kirovska Oblast.
Two suspects have been detained in connection with the planned attack in the Northern Caucusus region, reports ITAR-TASS. Both belong to the Islamic Wahhabi movement.
The Russian services confirmed that if the attack had been carried out, hundreds could have lost their lives.
- » Defiant Pro-EU Protesters in Kiev Rebuild Barricades
- » 3 Czech Parties Ink Coalition Agreement
- » Ukrainian Govt Denies Joining Russia's Customs Union
- » Kiev Riot Police Withdraws, Attempt to Oust Protesters Fails
- » Ashton Witnesses Kiev Clashes, Impressed by Ukrainians' Firmness
- » More Clashes in Kiev, Protesters Fire Icy Water at Police