400 Morsi Supporters Still Beseiged in Cairo Mosque
Hundreds of Mohammed Morsi supporters are still in the Al Fath mosque on Cairo's Ramses Sq, after they were beseiged by the police and army Saturday.
Security forces and protesters are holding negotiations for a safe exit of those who sought refuge in the mosque.
Protesters are saying they fear violence at the hands of opposers of ousted former president Morsi once they leave the building.
Morsi supporters and security forces are mutually blaming each other for the escalation of violence.
There is still no confirmed information about the number of casualties in Egypt since Friday night.
- » Ukraine's Tymoshenko Ends Hunger Strike
- » Some Social Media Users Claim Mandela Was 'Terrorist, Racist'
- » French IM Urges EU to be Realistic in its Immigration Policies
- » Mandela to Be Buried in Hometown on December 15
- » 5 Things about Mandela that Make World Smile on a Sad Day
- » Pope Francis: Nelson Mandela will Inspire Generations