Bulgaria’s Dimitrov Stumbles in 2nd Round of Barcelona Open
Bulgaria’s Grigor Dimitrov failed to build upon his impressive performance at Monte Carlo last week, losing 5:7, 1:6 to Spanish veteran Tommy Robredo in the second round of the Barcelona Open.
Robredo, who came into Barcelona on the back of his first title in two years in Casablanca, defeated the promising youngster in 79 minutes.
Grigor Dimitrov’s next tournament will be the Madrid Open, starting on May 5.
- » Bulgaria's New Rhythmic Gymnastics Ensemble Scoops 1st Title
- » March Honouring Pro-Nazi General Held Despite Sofia Mayor Ban
- » Goffin Defeats Dimitrov in Rotterdam, Ending His Series of Victories
- » Bulgaria's Dimitrov Defeats Denis Istomin at Rotterdam ATP 500 Second Round
- » Bulgaria's Grigor Dimitrov Defeats Mischa Zverev in Rotterdam
- » Tennis: Grigor Dimitrov to Face Mischa Zverev in Rotterdam