Bulgaria’s Dimitrov Stumbles in 2nd Round of Barcelona Open
Bulgaria’s Grigor Dimitrov failed to build upon his impressive performance at Monte Carlo last week, losing 5:7, 1:6 to Spanish veteran Tommy Robredo in the second round of the Barcelona Open.
Robredo, who came into Barcelona on the back of his first title in two years in Casablanca, defeated the promising youngster in 79 minutes.
Grigor Dimitrov’s next tournament will be the Madrid Open, starting on May 5.
- » Bulgaria's Top Tennis Players Off to Successful Start in Miami Tennis Open
- » Potential Majority Owners Withdraw from Bulgaria's CSKA
- » Bulgaria's Borislav Mihaylov Reelected to UEFA's Executive Committee
- » Potential Majority Owner Starts Financial Inspection at Bulgaria's CSKA
- » KTB Majority Owner Withdraws from Botev Plovdiv PFC
- » Pete Sampras Predicts Bright Future for Bulgaria's Grigor Dimtirov