Bulgaria’s Dimitrov Stumbles in 2nd Round of Barcelona Open
Bulgaria’s Grigor Dimitrov failed to build upon his impressive performance at Monte Carlo last week, losing 5:7, 1:6 to Spanish veteran Tommy Robredo in the second round of the Barcelona Open.
Robredo, who came into Barcelona on the back of his first title in two years in Casablanca, defeated the promising youngster in 79 minutes.
Grigor Dimitrov’s next tournament will be the Madrid Open, starting on May 5.
- » Bulgaria to Face Norway in Decisive EURO 2016 Qualifier
- » Bulgaria's Veselin Topalov Retains Leadership Position in Grand Chess Tour
- » Kukushkin Downs Bulgaria's Dimitrov at US Open
- » Greek PAOK Signs Bulgarian Striker Dimitar Berbatov
- » Bulgaria's Dimitrov Defeats Australia's Ebden to Progress to 2nd Round of US Open
- » Bulgarian Mountain Runner Sets New Record on Completing Kom-Emine Hike