Bulgaria’s Dimitrov Stumbles in 2nd Round of Barcelona Open
Bulgaria’s Grigor Dimitrov failed to build upon his impressive performance at Monte Carlo last week, losing 5:7, 1:6 to Spanish veteran Tommy Robredo in the second round of the Barcelona Open.
Robredo, who came into Barcelona on the back of his first title in two years in Casablanca, defeated the promising youngster in 79 minutes.
Grigor Dimitrov’s next tournament will be the Madrid Open, starting on May 5.
- » Grigor Dimitrov Remains Among the Top 10 in the World Tennis
- » Daniel Ivanov-Aoiyama Finishes 2nd in the Final of Nagoya Sumo Tournamen
- » Tsvetana Pironkova Will Have to Pass the Qualifiers of the US Open
- » Levski Signs Former Manchester United Player
- » Levski Sofia is Out and Botev Plovdiv Crushed its Opponent Last Night in Europa League
- » Ludogorets did not Disappoint and Goes to the Next Round