Bulgaria’s Dimitrov Stumbles in 2nd Round of Barcelona Open
Bulgaria’s Grigor Dimitrov failed to build upon his impressive performance at Monte Carlo last week, losing 5:7, 1:6 to Spanish veteran Tommy Robredo in the second round of the Barcelona Open.
Robredo, who came into Barcelona on the back of his first title in two years in Casablanca, defeated the promising youngster in 79 minutes.
Grigor Dimitrov’s next tournament will be the Madrid Open, starting on May 5.
- » Bulgaria's Sesil Karatancheva Moves Closer to WTA's Top 100
- » World Football Elite Expected to Gather in Sofia in June
- » Bulgarian Athlete Becomes New Balkan Cycling Champion
- » Bulgaria's Top Tennis Players Retain WTA, ATP Rankings
- » Bulgaria's Grigor Dimitrov 'Could Replace Coach'
- » Bulgaria's Grigor Dimitrov Suffers Heavy Defeat in Monte Carlo