Surviving Boston Bomber Is Muslim, Went to School in Dagestan - Report
A social media profile allegedly belonging to suspected Boston Marathon bomber Dzhokhar Tsarnaev has suggested that he is a Muslim who attended school in Makhachkala, in the Republic of Dagestan, between 1999 and 2001.
Tsarnaev allegedly has a profile in VKontakte, Russia’s largest social network. VKontakte lists him as Djohar Tsarnaev (an alternate spelling of his name), living in Boston.
The profile shows that Tsarnaev speaks English, Russian and Chechen.
Two of the total of five pages he considers interesting are connected with Islam.
Tsarnaev has several references to Chechnya on the profile, and lists his "world view" as Islam and his "personal priority" as career and money.
Police are still searching for the 19-year-old suspect. The other suspect, his elder brother Tamerlan, died earlier in Friday.
- » Serbia Offers to Sell Tanjug News Agency for EUR 760,935
- » EU May Unemployment Rate Falls to 9.6%
- » Varoufakis Confirms Greece Unable to Make IMF Debt Payment
- » More than Hundred Feared Dead After Military Plane Crashes in Indonesia
- » New EU Logo to Protect Online Shoppers from Buying Fake Medicines
- » Tsipras Ready to Submit Resignation Following Greek Referendum Results