Bulgaria's Bojinov Set to Move on Loan to Vicenza
Bulgarian striker Valeri Bojinov is about to move on loan to Italian Serie B side Vicenza, according to a report.
The move is to be confirmed on Friday, Italian media say, according to the Bulgarian BGNES news agency.
The loan deal is expected to end in June, when the forward will return to Verona.
The Bulgarian international recently declared that he wants first team football and is even willing to move to a club where he will be paid less.
The former Fiorentina and Manchester City played just five games for Verona since he joined the club in August 2012, scoring one goal.
- » Bulgaria's Slavia, Beroe Achieve Victory, Draw in Europa League Qualifiers
- » Bulgaria’s Grigor Dimitrov Moves into 3rd Round of Wimbledon Tournament
- » Bulgaria's Tsvetana Pironkova Ousted in First Round of Wimbledon
- » CSKA Sofia Returns to Bulgaria's Top Football Division
- » Bulgarian Defender Ivan Ivanov joins Greece’s Football Club Panathinaikos
- » Bulgaria's Dimitrov Makes It Past Wimbledon's 1st Round