Bulgaria's Bojinov Set to Move on Loan to Vicenza
Bulgarian striker Valeri Bojinov is about to move on loan to Italian Serie B side Vicenza, according to a report.
The move is to be confirmed on Friday, Italian media say, according to the Bulgarian BGNES news agency.
The loan deal is expected to end in June, when the forward will return to Verona.
The Bulgarian international recently declared that he wants first team football and is even willing to move to a club where he will be paid less.
The former Fiorentina and Manchester City played just five games for Verona since he joined the club in August 2012, scoring one goal.
- » Bulgaria’s Grigor Dimitrov Proceeds With Ease to Third Round in Miami
- » Bulgaria Repeats Its World Cup 2014 Qualification Performance Against Italy
- » Bulgaria, Italy Tied 2:2 in EURO Qualifier
- » Bulgaria Faces Italy in Decisive EURO 2016 Qualifier
- » Bulgaria Ends Its Women's Participation in Miami with Two Defeats
- » Bulgaria to Skip Euro Weightlifting Contest Over Positive Doping Test