Bulgaria's Bojinov Set to Move on Loan to Vicenza
Bulgarian striker Valeri Bojinov is about to move on loan to Italian Serie B side Vicenza, according to a report.
The move is to be confirmed on Friday, Italian media say, according to the Bulgarian BGNES news agency.
The loan deal is expected to end in June, when the forward will return to Verona.
The Bulgarian international recently declared that he wants first team football and is even willing to move to a club where he will be paid less.
The former Fiorentina and Manchester City played just five games for Verona since he joined the club in August 2012, scoring one goal.
- » Mohamed Salah: Liverpool Forward Voted PFA Player of the Year 2017-18
- » Grigor Dimitrov Beat David Goffin in Quarter-finals
- » Breaking News: Arsen Wenger is Leaving Arsenal at the End of the Season
- » Grigor Dimitrov Reached the Quarter-finals in Monte Carlo
- » Dimitrov through in Monte Carlo
- » PSG are Ligue 1 Champions!