Bulgaria's Bojinov Set to Move on Loan to Vicenza
Bulgarian striker Valeri Bojinov is about to move on loan to Italian Serie B side Vicenza, according to a report.
The move is to be confirmed on Friday, Italian media say, according to the Bulgarian BGNES news agency.
The loan deal is expected to end in June, when the forward will return to Verona.
The Bulgarian international recently declared that he wants first team football and is even willing to move to a club where he will be paid less.
The former Fiorentina and Manchester City played just five games for Verona since he joined the club in August 2012, scoring one goal.
- » Owner of Bulgaria's Biggest Telecom Acquires Levski Football Club
- » Pironkova Gets Off to a Good Start at US Open
- » Bulgaria's Dimitrov Retains 24th Spot in ATP Ranking
- » Ina Ananieva: All we do, we do it for Bulgaria
- » Bulgarian Rhythmic Gymnastics Team Receives Warm Welcome at Sofia Airport
- » Bulgaria’s Ludogorets Reaches Champions League Group Stage