Bulgaria's Bojinov Set to Move on Loan to Vicenza
Bulgarian striker Valeri Bojinov is about to move on loan to Italian Serie B side Vicenza, according to a report.
The move is to be confirmed on Friday, Italian media say, according to the Bulgarian BGNES news agency.
The loan deal is expected to end in June, when the forward will return to Verona.
The Bulgarian international recently declared that he wants first team football and is even willing to move to a club where he will be paid less.
The former Fiorentina and Manchester City played just five games for Verona since he joined the club in August 2012, scoring one goal.
- » Additional Security Measures for Europa League Final in Stockholm Already in Place
- » Antoaneta Boneva Wins Silver Medal at ISSF World Cup in Munich
- » Kubrat Pulev to Fight For IBF Heavyweight title within 10 Months
- » Dimitar Berbatov: 'We are Trying to Surprise People in All Possible Ways'
- » Grigor Dimitrov Only A Step Away From TOP 10
- » Boryana Kaleyn 4th in the Rhythmic Gymnastics All-Around in Portugal