Bulgaria Nabs Serbian Listed by Interpol for Crime in Macedonia
Bulgarian authorities have detained Sunday a Serbian citizen with an Interpol arrest warrant issued against him.
The 41-year-old Serbian was arrested upon attempting to cross the border with Serbia at the Oltomantsi checkpoint in Bulgaria's western Kyustendil region.
Bulgarian border police found out that he is wanted by Interpol for alleged organized crime activities, power abuse and document fraud in Macedonia.
The Serbian citizen has been detained for 72 hours on an order of Bulgaria's prosecution.
- » Russia Could Have Laundered Up to USD 80 B Via Moldova, Latvia
- » E-mails About Non-existent Debt Steal Personal Data, Passwords
- » Drunk Man Tries to Steal a Car with Small child in Sofia
- » Migrant Injured as Border Police Chase Smugglers' Car
- » Three Bombs Explode in Central Sofia, Police Looking into Hooliganism
- » Bulgaria's Ex-Ambassador to US Quits Warsaw Job after Cosmetics Incident - JTA