Bulgaria Nabs Serbian Listed by Interpol for Crime in Macedonia
Bulgarian authorities have detained Sunday a Serbian citizen with an Interpol arrest warrant issued against him.
The 41-year-old Serbian was arrested upon attempting to cross the border with Serbia at the Oltomantsi checkpoint in Bulgaria's western Kyustendil region.
Bulgarian border police found out that he is wanted by Interpol for alleged organized crime activities, power abuse and document fraud in Macedonia.
The Serbian citizen has been detained for 72 hours on an order of Bulgaria's prosecution.
- » Bulgarian Authorities Bust Crime Group Making Fake Identity Documents
- » Bulgarian Authorities Bust Illegal Distillery in Monastery in Pomorie
- » IntMin: 424 Organised Crime Groups Operate in Bulgaria
- » Armed Robbery of Office Takes Place in Sofia
- » Bulgaria’s Top Prosecutor Asks for More Staff at Border to Cope with Migration Pressure
- » Turkey Demands Extradition of Terror Suspect Detained in Bulgaria