Bulgaria Nabs Serbian Listed by Interpol for Crime in Macedonia
Bulgarian authorities have detained Sunday a Serbian citizen with an Interpol arrest warrant issued against him.
The 41-year-old Serbian was arrested upon attempting to cross the border with Serbia at the Oltomantsi checkpoint in Bulgaria's western Kyustendil region.
Bulgarian border police found out that he is wanted by Interpol for alleged organized crime activities, power abuse and document fraud in Macedonia.
The Serbian citizen has been detained for 72 hours on an order of Bulgaria's prosecution.
- » Court Issues Life Sentence for Ghastly Murder in Sofia Park
- » Man Shot Dead Near Downtown Sofia
- » Sofia Court Stops Unlawful Wiretapping Case against Former Interior Minister
- » Businessman Veselin Mareshki Facing Year in Jail for Hitting Varna Official
- » 5 Bulgarians Arrested in Italy for Illegal Trafficking in Antique Coins
- » 3 Bulgarians Arrested in Serbia for Human Trafficking