Bulgaria Nabs Serbian Listed by Interpol for Crime in Macedonia
Bulgarian authorities have detained Sunday a Serbian citizen with an Interpol arrest warrant issued against him.
The 41-year-old Serbian was arrested upon attempting to cross the border with Serbia at the Oltomantsi checkpoint in Bulgaria's western Kyustendil region.
Bulgarian border police found out that he is wanted by Interpol for alleged organized crime activities, power abuse and document fraud in Macedonia.
The Serbian citizen has been detained for 72 hours on an order of Bulgaria's prosecution.
- » 3460 Vehicles Were Stolen in Bulgaria in 2015
- » Bulgarian Authorities Bust Migrant Smuggling Ring
- » Bulgaria Reveals Names of Suspected Attackers of Alexei Petrov
- » Crime Rate in Bulgaria Decreased by 4.5 % in 2015 - Interior Minister
- » Bulgarian Captain 'Found Dead' near Vienna
- » Bulgaria Police Arrest Alleged Mastermind of Attack on Ex-Security Agent