Bulgaria Nabs Serbian Listed by Interpol for Crime in Macedonia
Bulgarian authorities have detained Sunday a Serbian citizen with an Interpol arrest warrant issued against him.
The 41-year-old Serbian was arrested upon attempting to cross the border with Serbia at the Oltomantsi checkpoint in Bulgaria's western Kyustendil region.
Bulgarian border police found out that he is wanted by Interpol for alleged organized crime activities, power abuse and document fraud in Macedonia.
The Serbian citizen has been detained for 72 hours on an order of Bulgaria's prosecution.
- » Bulgarian Police Detain 30 Illegal Migrants in Sofia
- » Bulgarian Railway Workers Find Abandoned Bag with 2.8kg of TNT near Tracks
- » Bulgarian Customs Seize 42 Kg Heroin Hidden in Truck’s Wheels
- » Bulgaria’s Traffic Police Proposes Criminalization of Speeding
- » Police in Italy Seize 400kg of Marijuana from Bulgarian-registered Van
- » Bulgarian Authorities Detain 46 People Suspected of Human Smuggling