Bulgaria Nabs Serbian Listed by Interpol for Crime in Macedonia
Bulgarian authorities have detained Sunday a Serbian citizen with an Interpol arrest warrant issued against him.
The 41-year-old Serbian was arrested upon attempting to cross the border with Serbia at the Oltomantsi checkpoint in Bulgaria's western Kyustendil region.
Bulgarian border police found out that he is wanted by Interpol for alleged organized crime activities, power abuse and document fraud in Macedonia.
The Serbian citizen has been detained for 72 hours on an order of Bulgaria's prosecution.
- » Special Prosecutor's Office Ends KTB Investigation, 18 People Indicted
- » Increased Police Presence Along E-79 Due To Casino Robbery
- » Police Turns Over 7 Bulgarian Citizens to Greek Authorities
- » Two Israelis Detained over Death Case Near Bulgaria's Samokov
- » Bulgarian Police 'Helping People Smugglers', Migrant Claims
- » Mayor of Bulgaria's Galiche Released on Bail