Bulgaria Nabs Serbian Listed by Interpol for Crime in Macedonia
Bulgarian authorities have detained Sunday a Serbian citizen with an Interpol arrest warrant issued against him.
The 41-year-old Serbian was arrested upon attempting to cross the border with Serbia at the Oltomantsi checkpoint in Bulgaria's western Kyustendil region.
Bulgarian border police found out that he is wanted by Interpol for alleged organized crime activities, power abuse and document fraud in Macedonia.
The Serbian citizen has been detained for 72 hours on an order of Bulgaria's prosecution.
- » Police Detain 35 Migrants in NW Bulgaria
- » Suitcase Murder in Bulgaria: Russian Man Indicted
- » Man Kills Woman with Machete in Reutlingen, Germany
- » Munich Shooting: Lone Gunman Planned Attack for One Year
- » Bulgarian Woman Suffers Broken Arm during Friday’s Munich Shooting
- » Munich Shooting: Gunman Had no Known Links to Islamic State, Police Say