Bulgaria Nabs Serbian Listed by Interpol for Crime in Macedonia
Bulgarian authorities have detained Sunday a Serbian citizen with an Interpol arrest warrant issued against him.
The 41-year-old Serbian was arrested upon attempting to cross the border with Serbia at the Oltomantsi checkpoint in Bulgaria's western Kyustendil region.
Bulgarian border police found out that he is wanted by Interpol for alleged organized crime activities, power abuse and document fraud in Macedonia.
The Serbian citizen has been detained for 72 hours on an order of Bulgaria's prosecution.
- » Heroin Worth BGN 3M Seized at Bulgarian – Turkish Border
- » Sofia Court of Appeals Dismisses Mayor of Bulgaria's Vidin
- » KTB Accountants Released on Recognizance
- » Police Working on Two Versions for Botevgrad's Businessman Murder
- » Businessman Shot Dead in Bulgaria's Botevgrad
- » KTB's CEO, Chief Accountant Interrogated Again in Embezzlement Probe