Bulgaria Nabs Serbian Listed by Interpol for Crime in Macedonia
Bulgarian authorities have detained Sunday a Serbian citizen with an Interpol arrest warrant issued against him.
The 41-year-old Serbian was arrested upon attempting to cross the border with Serbia at the Oltomantsi checkpoint in Bulgaria's western Kyustendil region.
Bulgarian border police found out that he is wanted by Interpol for alleged organized crime activities, power abuse and document fraud in Macedonia.
The Serbian citizen has been detained for 72 hours on an order of Bulgaria's prosecution.
- » Greek Police Seized Fake EUR 50 Banknotes Possibly Printed in Bulgaria
- » Chief Secretary of Interior: 2 Tonnes of Drugs Seized since January
- » CEPACA Distrains Property of Nesebar Mayor and Chief Architect
- » Trial Against Bulgaria's ex-IntMin Adjourned Again
- » Int'l Police Operation Busts Bulgarian Credit Card Fraud Ring
- » Bulgarians Busted for Heroin Traffic in Greece