Bulgaria Nabs Serbian Listed by Interpol for Crime in Macedonia
Bulgarian authorities have detained Sunday a Serbian citizen with an Interpol arrest warrant issued against him.
The 41-year-old Serbian was arrested upon attempting to cross the border with Serbia at the Oltomantsi checkpoint in Bulgaria's western Kyustendil region.
Bulgarian border police found out that he is wanted by Interpol for alleged organized crime activities, power abuse and document fraud in Macedonia.
The Serbian citizen has been detained for 72 hours on an order of Bulgaria's prosecution.
- » Regional Environment Inspectorate Head Arrested for Soliciting Bribe
- » Chief of Police in Bulgaria's Smolyan Removed from Office
- » Oscar Pistorius Gets 5 Years In Jail For Killing His Girlfriend
- » Bulgarian Customs Apprehend 5 M Fake Russian Excise Labels
- » Bulgarian Court Rejects Kobliakov Extradition Request from Russia
- » Bulgaria Court to Sit on 'Putin Opponent' Extradition