Bulgaria Nabs Serbian Listed by Interpol for Crime in Macedonia
Bulgarian authorities have detained Sunday a Serbian citizen with an Interpol arrest warrant issued against him.
The 41-year-old Serbian was arrested upon attempting to cross the border with Serbia at the Oltomantsi checkpoint in Bulgaria's western Kyustendil region.
Bulgarian border police found out that he is wanted by Interpol for alleged organized crime activities, power abuse and document fraud in Macedonia.
The Serbian citizen has been detained for 72 hours on an order of Bulgaria's prosecution.
- » Bulgarian Police Officer Critically Wounded By Mentally Ill Man
- » 28-Year-Old Man Wounded in Shoting in Sofia
- » Sofia Central Bus Station Evacuated Over Unattended Luggage
- » Balkan Drug Lord Dragoslav Kosmajac Arrested in Montenegro
- » Sofia City Court Adjourns First Hearing in Ataka Leader Case
- » Ataka Leader Volen Siderov Faces Prosecution Over Hooliganism