Bulgaria Nabs Serbian Listed by Interpol for Crime in Macedonia
Bulgarian authorities have detained Sunday a Serbian citizen with an Interpol arrest warrant issued against him.
The 41-year-old Serbian was arrested upon attempting to cross the border with Serbia at the Oltomantsi checkpoint in Bulgaria's western Kyustendil region.
Bulgarian border police found out that he is wanted by Interpol for alleged organized crime activities, power abuse and document fraud in Macedonia.
The Serbian citizen has been detained for 72 hours on an order of Bulgaria's prosecution.
- » Jihadis 'Traveling on Fake Passports from Bulgaria'
- » Bulgaria Earns Praise from Europol for Busting Workshop for Forged Euro Notes
- » Cash Machine Stolen in Bulgaria’s Velingrad
- » Bulgarian Authorities Detain 29 Migrants Near Vratsa
- » Bulgaria Parliament ex-Official Faces Renewed Tax Evasion Trial
- » Bulgarian Counter-Intelligence Official Goes to Court for Disclosing 'State Secret'