Bulgaria Nabs Serbian Listed by Interpol for Crime in Macedonia
Bulgarian authorities have detained Sunday a Serbian citizen with an Interpol arrest warrant issued against him.
The 41-year-old Serbian was arrested upon attempting to cross the border with Serbia at the Oltomantsi checkpoint in Bulgaria's western Kyustendil region.
Bulgarian border police found out that he is wanted by Interpol for alleged organized crime activities, power abuse and document fraud in Macedonia.
The Serbian citizen has been detained for 72 hours on an order of Bulgaria's prosecution.
- » Police Destroys Almost 10 T Of Cannabis Near Petrich
- » Sofia Court Delays Ruling on Anti-Putin Activist’s Extradition
- » Crime Rates in Bulgaria's Sofia on the Rise
- » Bulgaria's Revenue Agency Warns Of Phishing Scam
- » Sofia Court To Deliberate On Nikolai Kobliakov's Extradition
- » Nikolai Kobliakov Released on Recognizance