Bulgaria Nabs Serbian Listed by Interpol for Crime in Macedonia
Bulgarian authorities have detained Sunday a Serbian citizen with an Interpol arrest warrant issued against him.
The 41-year-old Serbian was arrested upon attempting to cross the border with Serbia at the Oltomantsi checkpoint in Bulgaria's western Kyustendil region.
Bulgarian border police found out that he is wanted by Interpol for alleged organized crime activities, power abuse and document fraud in Macedonia.
The Serbian citizen has been detained for 72 hours on an order of Bulgaria's prosecution.
- » Hundreds Of Bulgarians Set Up Home Drug Labs
- » Deputy Mayor of Bulgaria’s Saedinenie Charged with Embezzlement
- » Bulgaria's Parliament Strips Four MPs of Immunity
- » Bulgaria's Border Police Arrests 41 Syrians At Crossing With Romania
- » Bulgarian ex-IntMin Tsvetan Tsvetanov Gives Up Immunity
- » Bulgaria's Police Seizes 112 kg Of Heroin