Bulgaria Nabs Serbian Listed by Interpol for Crime in Macedonia
Bulgarian authorities have detained Sunday a Serbian citizen with an Interpol arrest warrant issued against him.
The 41-year-old Serbian was arrested upon attempting to cross the border with Serbia at the Oltomantsi checkpoint in Bulgaria's western Kyustendil region.
Bulgarian border police found out that he is wanted by Interpol for alleged organized crime activities, power abuse and document fraud in Macedonia.
The Serbian citizen has been detained for 72 hours on an order of Bulgaria's prosecution.
- » BGN 8M Drained by Credit Card Skimmers in 2013
- » Court Halts 'Lost Files' Trial Against Bulgarian ex-Socialist Leader
- » US to Extradite to Bulgaria Convicted Human Smuggler
- » Four Bulgarians Busted in Greece for Fake Money Distribution
- » 44-Year-Old Bulgarian Faces 10 Years in Jail in Austria for Drug Trafficking
- » Police Bust 2 Meth Labs, Cannabis Greenhouse in Sofia