Bulgaria Nabs Serbian Listed by Interpol for Crime in Macedonia
Bulgarian authorities have detained Sunday a Serbian citizen with an Interpol arrest warrant issued against him.
The 41-year-old Serbian was arrested upon attempting to cross the border with Serbia at the Oltomantsi checkpoint in Bulgaria's western Kyustendil region.
Bulgarian border police found out that he is wanted by Interpol for alleged organized crime activities, power abuse and document fraud in Macedonia.
The Serbian citizen has been detained for 72 hours on an order of Bulgaria's prosecution.
- » Man Shot Dead in Bulgaria's Sofia
- » Foreign National Finds Dead Body Near Bulgaria's Vidin
- » Czech Shooting ‘Not Terrorist Attack’, Interior Minister Chovanec Says
- » At Least Nine People Killed After Shooting in Czech Republic
- » European Court of Human Rights Rules against Bulgaria in 2 Cases
- » Bulgarian Customs Seize 8.7 Kg Heroin in Kosovo-Bound Car