Bulgaria Nabs Serbian Listed by Interpol for Crime in Macedonia
Bulgarian authorities have detained Sunday a Serbian citizen with an Interpol arrest warrant issued against him.
The 41-year-old Serbian was arrested upon attempting to cross the border with Serbia at the Oltomantsi checkpoint in Bulgaria's western Kyustendil region.
Bulgarian border police found out that he is wanted by Interpol for alleged organized crime activities, power abuse and document fraud in Macedonia.
The Serbian citizen has been detained for 72 hours on an order of Bulgaria's prosecution.
- » Russian Hacker Arrested in Spain
- » Shooting at Bus in Sofia Breaks Windows, Nobody Hurt
- » Bulgaria's Ex-Spy Chief Faces New Embezzlement Charges
- » Bulgaria's DefMin Formally Indicted over Abuse of Office
- » Bulgaria Court to Decide on Removing Plovdiv Mayor
- » Five Bulgarian Customs Officers to Remain in Custody