Bulgaria Nabs Serbian Listed by Interpol for Crime in Macedonia
Bulgarian authorities have detained Sunday a Serbian citizen with an Interpol arrest warrant issued against him.
The 41-year-old Serbian was arrested upon attempting to cross the border with Serbia at the Oltomantsi checkpoint in Bulgaria's western Kyustendil region.
Bulgarian border police found out that he is wanted by Interpol for alleged organized crime activities, power abuse and document fraud in Macedonia.
The Serbian citizen has been detained for 72 hours on an order of Bulgaria's prosecution.
- » 2008 Case over Fake Signature of Ex Sofia Mayor Borisov Enters Court
- » Bulgaria Police Find DNA Evidence of Organizer of Burgas Bus Bombing
- » 2 Masked Men Rob Bank Office in Bulgaria's Yambol
- » Armed Man Plunders Gas Station in Bulgaria's Sofia City
- » Bulgaria Police Uncover Tax Fraud Worth over BGN 30 M
- » Bulgaria's Dogan Attacker Sentenced to 3.6 Years in Jail