North Korean Leader Eager for More Rockets
North Korean leader Kim Jong-un has called for further development of space technology and the launching of more rockets following the successful launch of one earlier this month.
"You should develop and launch a variety of more working satellites including communications satellite and carrier rockets of bigger capacity," the official Korean Central News Agency quoted Kim as telling scientists and other people involved in the rocket launch, according to RIA Novosti.
On December 12, North Korea launched a long-range rocket, defying international warnings.
The US, South Korea, Japan and various other countries condemned the launch as a ballistic missile test banned under UN Security Council resolutions.
- » The Meteorite "Hypatia" is Older than the Solar System
- » France Will Not Allow Another Refugee Camp in Calais, Says Macron
- » Sofia Becomes Part of the Mission of Mankind to Settle on Mars
- » PM May's Spokesman: Britain Will be Leaving the EU
- » Trump's Properties have Brought New Accusations of Conflicts of Interest
- » Religious Propaganda in Russia Pushes People to the Supernatural