Bulgarian Border Police Bust 8 Illegals Hidden among Watermelons
A total of eight illegal Afghan immigrants were captured late on Thursday by Bulgarian border police authorities at the Kulata-Promachonas border checkpoint with Greece.
As a truck driven by a 50-year old Slovak citizen and supposed to transport watermelons from Greece to Slovakia was stopped for a routine check by Bulgarian border policemen, it turned out that 8 illegal immigrants from Afghanistan were hiding inside it.
Most of the busted illegal immigrants have been ordered to leave Greece within 30 days, the 24 chasa daily reports. The Bulgarian border police have informed their Greek colleagues about the case.
- » Armed Men Robbed a Casino
- » Dervish Drove a Van into a Group of Policemen in Tehran, Killing Three
- » Thief has Returned a Cello Worth 1.3 Million Euros
- » Three Suicide Bombers took 18 Lives in Nigeria
- » Five Police Cars Chased a Bulgarian Woman Driving 200 km / h. in Italy
- » Bulgarian Couple 'Executed' in Southern Suburbs Home in Cape Town