Bulgarian Border Police Bust 8 Illegals Hidden among Watermelons
A total of eight illegal Afghan immigrants were captured late on Thursday by Bulgarian border police authorities at the Kulata-Promachonas border checkpoint with Greece.
As a truck driven by a 50-year old Slovak citizen and supposed to transport watermelons from Greece to Slovakia was stopped for a routine check by Bulgarian border policemen, it turned out that 8 illegal immigrants from Afghanistan were hiding inside it.
Most of the busted illegal immigrants have been ordered to leave Greece within 30 days, the 24 chasa daily reports. The Bulgarian border police have informed their Greek colleagues about the case.
- » Man, 64, 'shot his 42-year-old wife in Sofia
- » Daughter of Tsvetan Vassilev Charged with Money Laundering
- » 1658 Liters of Illegal Alcohol was Detained on the Black Sea Coast
- » Macedonian Customs Officers Detained Bulgarian Car with 22kg Marijuana
- » A British Court Sentenced Bulgarian Heroin Trafficker to 14 Years in Prison
- » A US Student will go to Jail Because of Faked Voter Lists