Bulgarian Border Police Bust 8 Illegals Hidden among Watermelons
A total of eight illegal Afghan immigrants were captured late on Thursday by Bulgarian border police authorities at the Kulata-Promachonas border checkpoint with Greece.
As a truck driven by a 50-year old Slovak citizen and supposed to transport watermelons from Greece to Slovakia was stopped for a routine check by Bulgarian border policemen, it turned out that 8 illegal immigrants from Afghanistan were hiding inside it.
Most of the busted illegal immigrants have been ordered to leave Greece within 30 days, the 24 chasa daily reports. The Bulgarian border police have informed their Greek colleagues about the case.
- » Record Amount of Heroin Seized at Bulgarian-Romanian Border
- » The Man Injured During the Incident in Sofia’s Vitosha District Has His Life in Danger
- » 57-year-old Man Detained For the Murder of Two People in Sofia’s Vitosha District
- » Two Turkish Citizens Arrested for Drug Distribution in Special Police Raid
- » The Virus WannaCry Affected Computers In Sofia and Varna
- » Two Professors at University of Food Technologies Arrested For Racketeering