Bulgaria's Border Police Capture 18 Illegal Immigrants
Two separate attempts by foreign citizens to enter Bulgaria illegally have been dealt with by the Bulgarian border police on Friday.
Six Palestinian citizens were apprehended by the police close to the Kapitan Andreevo border checkpoint at about 12:15 p.m. on Friday.
One of the detained has reportedly no documents.
In the early hours of Friday, 12 people without documents, claiming to be Iraqi citizens, were detained at the Svilengrad border checkpoint. Six of them were children.
- » About 10 Cars Burn Down at a Parking Lot on Montevideo Str.
- » Man and Woman Detained For the Murder of the Taxi Driver in Varna
- » Taxi Driver Found Dead In His car in the Region of Varna
- » Customs Officers Found 3720 kg of Acetic Anhydride Hidden in Trucks Carrying Apples from Serbia to Iraq
- » Bulgaria’s Border Police Breakes Up Criminal Group Manufacturing Counterfeit Identification Documents
- » Airports and Nuclear Power Stations on Terror Alert