Scientists from the Bulgarian Academy of Science have Demanded the State be Responsible for Kaliakra
Scientists from the Bulgarian Academy of Sciences, who have developed the integrated Natura 2000 management plan near Kaliakra, have demanded that the state and municipalities bear the responsibility for the case-by-case decisions, and not accuse them.
In a special statement, they insisted on an apology because of the roughness that occurred on August 4 in the northern maritime communities. The text published on the BAS website: Statement.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Kiril Petkov on his Citizenship: I Do Not Feel Any Guilt
- » General Mutafchiiski with Special Award from Jewish Community in Bulgaria
- » Bulgarian Road Constuctors Mount yet Another Protest
- » Bulgaria: Prices Will Rise More Steeply than Expected - Finance Ministry
- » Three Foreigners Arrested in Bulgaria for Trading Info from Arsenal military plant
- » Caretaker Government Required State-owned Companies to Pay Dividend