Inspections in the Fuel Sector Will be Conducted
Urgent inspection in the fuel sector will be conducted following an alert by the Bulgarian Oil and Gas Association, Bulgaria’s Prime Minister Boyko Borissov announced on 26th of February, reported the Bulgarian National Television.
Results of the inspections of the National Revenue Agency (NRA) and the Ministry of Interior are expected tomorrow.
Smuggling of cigarettes has reached a record low level of 4.4% at the end of 2018. This was reported by the companies in the tobacco industry. Prime Minister Borissov said that such strict control to be introduced in other sectors of the economy. The largest number of cigarettes without excise labels were found in Svilengrad, Haskovo, Pleven and Pernik.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » No Vacation for Bulgarian Parliament
- » President Radev Starts Consultations over Formation of New Cabinet in Bulgaria
- » Parliament Discusses Dismissal of Prosecutor General Ivan Geshev
- » There is Such a People is Starting Negotiations to Form a Government
- » Iva Miteva from ITN Еlected National Assembly President Оnce Мore
- » Bulgarian President Ready for Consultations and Handing Government-forming Mandate