Inspections in the Fuel Sector Will be Conducted
Urgent inspection in the fuel sector will be conducted following an alert by the Bulgarian Oil and Gas Association, Bulgaria’s Prime Minister Boyko Borissov announced on 26th of February, reported the Bulgarian National Television.
Results of the inspections of the National Revenue Agency (NRA) and the Ministry of Interior are expected tomorrow.
Smuggling of cigarettes has reached a record low level of 4.4% at the end of 2018. This was reported by the companies in the tobacco industry. Prime Minister Borissov said that such strict control to be introduced in other sectors of the economy. The largest number of cigarettes without excise labels were found in Svilengrad, Haskovo, Pleven and Pernik.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Kiril Petkov on his Citizenship: I Do Not Feel Any Guilt
- » General Mutafchiiski with Special Award from Jewish Community in Bulgaria
- » Bulgarian Road Constuctors Mount yet Another Protest
- » Bulgaria: Prices Will Rise More Steeply than Expected - Finance Ministry
- » Three Foreigners Arrested in Bulgaria for Trading Info from Arsenal military plant
- » Caretaker Government Required State-owned Companies to Pay Dividend