Bulgarian Ombudsman Organizes a Second Meeting on the Dirty Air
Ombudsman Maya Manolova organizes today a second meeting on the dirty air, the Ombudsman press office said. The meeting will start at 2.00 pm.
The first thematic meeting of citizens with the responsible institutions took place on 24 January this year.
The reason for the meeting is the dozens of complaints of citizens from the whole country, among which the largest number of inhabitants of the capital - Krasna Polyana, Ovcha Kupel, West Park and Nadezhda district. People have asked the institutions to make clear commitments to take measures against the air pollution.
Representatives of the Metropolitan Municipality, the Ministries of Environment and Water, Health, Transport, Information Technology and Communications, Agriculture, Food and Forestry, Labor and Social Policy, Interior, National Institute of Meteorology and Hydrology, Chemical Technology and Metallurgical University, State Agency for Metrology and Technical Surveillance, citizens and non-governmental organizations are also invited to the meeting.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Kiril Petkov on his Citizenship: I Do Not Feel Any Guilt
- » General Mutafchiiski with Special Award from Jewish Community in Bulgaria
- » Bulgarian Road Constuctors Mount yet Another Protest
- » Bulgaria: Prices Will Rise More Steeply than Expected - Finance Ministry
- » Three Foreigners Arrested in Bulgaria for Trading Info from Arsenal military plant
- » Caretaker Government Required State-owned Companies to Pay Dividend