Leadership Clashes Borisov-Ninova, Karadayi-Mestan Expected
As expected, Boyko Borisov (GERB) and Korneliya Ninova (BSP) will clash as leaders of the deputy lists in the 25th multi-mandate constituency in Sofia.
A similar clash is expected in Kardzhali where, most probably, DPS’ list will be headed by the chairman of the movement Mustafa Karadayi, while that of the coalition Obedinenie DOST will be led by Lutvi Mestan.
Tsveta Karayancheva will head the list of GERB in Kardzhali, while that of BSP for Bulgaria will be headed by journalist Alexander Simov.
The leaders of the lists of GERB and BSP for Bulgaria have already been determined, while these of DPS and Obedinenie DOST have not been selected yet, specified party members.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Kiril Petkov on his Citizenship: I Do Not Feel Any Guilt
- » General Mutafchiiski with Special Award from Jewish Community in Bulgaria
- » Bulgarian Road Constuctors Mount yet Another Protest
- » Bulgaria: Prices Will Rise More Steeply than Expected - Finance Ministry
- » Three Foreigners Arrested in Bulgaria for Trading Info from Arsenal military plant
- » Caretaker Government Required State-owned Companies to Pay Dividend