Bulgaria's Central Election Commission Opens 18 More Voting Sections in UK
With a decision taken on October 28, the Central Election Commission will open 18 new voting sections for Bulgarian citizens in the UK.
Thus, the number of voting sections in Britain will be over 50.
The opening of new voting sections became possible after an emergency amendment to the Electoral Code which removed the requirement for a 35 voting sections limit in foreign countries.
The amendment, however, is valid for EU member-states only and the limit remains in place for the USA, Canada and Turkey.
The Ministry of Foreign Affairs has published on its website the voting sections and the addresses at which these are to be found. The new locations for Britain have already been added.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Kiril Petkov on his Citizenship: I Do Not Feel Any Guilt
- » General Mutafchiiski with Special Award from Jewish Community in Bulgaria
- » Bulgarian Road Constuctors Mount yet Another Protest
- » Bulgaria: Prices Will Rise More Steeply than Expected - Finance Ministry
- » Three Foreigners Arrested in Bulgaria for Trading Info from Arsenal military plant
- » Caretaker Government Required State-owned Companies to Pay Dividend