Website of Bulgaria's Energy Watchdog Hacked
Hackers have taken down the website of DKEVR, the Bulgarian energy regulator.
As of Thursday, 08:50 EET (06:50 GMT), the homepage of DKEVR (State Commission for Energy and Water Regulation) is displaying a text with the names of Cyber Haxors Group's crew, alongside the Bulgarian flag and state emblem.
No other message is visible.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » “Vera Su” Ship Finally Towed into Clear Waters
- » Actor Alec Baldwin Fired a Props Pistol During Filming and Killed Camerawoman Halina Hutchins
- » Anti-Vaxers Attacked Bulgarian Education Minister Denkov
- » Earthquake on the Island of Bali has Claimed Lives
- » British MP Stabbed in a Church
- » A Dane Killed Five People with a Bow in Norway